What to do with sawdust, noodles, wood chips, n smalll twigs.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome back Storm ... your absence was noticed. Glad you're on the mend and back to normal. Begs the question, were you ever normal. :laugh:

Me? Ever NORMAL! Nope! Anyway, what fun would that be? I like being so far out in left field that I'll never find my way back. :msp_smile:

N thanks for the welcome back. :msp_biggrin:

Welcome back FLHX, Good all is well. Interesting pics. They kinda look like Google Earth pics to me. :msp_thumbup: Its amazing what ya can see from those.

:cheers:
Gregg,

Thanks for the Welcome Back!

As for the Google Earth or Google Maps thing, Nope. The last update they did of my place was October 24th of 2011. Even then the maps thing will only take you so close and Google earth looks like some virtual reality type game. It lacks any real dimension and flattens the buildings out in an attempt to make them 3D. It's likely because they have yet to send their vehicle out here that does the street side viewing. The last place I lived did have that street side thing and I can even see how well my old flower garden is doing that I left behind.

This is the closest Google Maps can get. The part I outlined in red was the area of the aerial photographs and the three O's are where my round piles would be located.

N this is the latest picture of my place. As you can see, a lot of trees have been converted into wood piles. (taken the 24th of this month)

Well, you got a ride in a balloon or small plane or a friend did, or there is some huge tree nearby you climbed to snap those pics.

Thanks for the Welcome Back!

As for the Google Earth or Google Maps thing, Nope. The last update they did of my place was October 24th of 2011. Even then the maps thing will only take you so close and Google earth looks like some virtual reality type game. It lacks any real dimension and flattens the buildings out in an attempt to make them 3D. It's likely because they have yet to send their vehicle out here that does the street side viewing. The last place I lived did have that street side thing and I can even see how well my old flower garden is doing that I left behind.

This is the closest Google Maps can get. The part I outlined in red was the area of the aerial photographs and the three O's are where my round piles would be located.

N this is the latest picture of my place. As you can see, a lot of trees have been converted into wood piles. (taken the 24th of this month)
You got my truck.:hmm3grin2orange:

Yep, that's it! I was riding a member of the KKK n snapped those pics! :laugh:
After seeing this logo i would say it was a hells angel. :hmm3grin2orange:

attachment.php

I have more guesses, an RC plane or copter with a camera on it. Or kite..or balloon.

LOL, That was gonna be my next guess too. Back 20+ years ago, I had a big slow flying R/C airplane that we used to attach a disposable 35mm camera to. Had a servo mounted to it, so could hit the shutter button from the radio. Worked pretty well. With more modern digital cameras and R/C planes or helicopters, would be a good guess. Although, with tree cover there, don't look like a fun place to be flying an R/C airplane....trees & planes don't mix well. I know from experience. :cry:

:cheers:
Gregg,

But how would you direct a camera with a remote? This topic has gotten to advanced for this ole fart. To far for sure.

Dang, with all those good guess's out there, here's the way I did it :laugh: Maybe!

[video=youtube;K31dg86OmuM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K31dg86OmuM[/video]

Gotta love Red Bull! It gives y'all wings!

N you know I can't tell now that y'all have taken to guessing. It just wouldn't be right. Just chalk it up to one of those mysteries a woman has. :msp_biggrin:

You don't understand. I've lived to long with a mystery. I need to know something. Anything. Please!:msp_smile:

Latest posts

Back