What would you do in my shoes?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

I appreciate the hell out of the offer, I REALLY do. but we are staying in Missoula for the mean time and moving to Portland as soon as our house sells.
Portland oregon? Were flooded with climbers, just a heads up. Company I work for has 4 top tier climbers and 3 second tier climbers. Second tier climbers spend more time dragging brush than climbing. All the first tier climbers are close to 10 years experience or more.

Portland oregon? Were flooded with climbers, just a heads up. Company I work for has 4 top tier climbers and 3 second tier climbers. Second tier climbers spend more time dragging brush than climbing. All the first tier climbers are close to 10 years experience or more.
Good to know. Well I musta done something right cause the two companies I interviewed with we're ready to hire me on climbing full time. I jumped the gun a bit driving out for interviews though cause I am still waiting for my house in Montana to sell before I can move. I really want to live in Hood River though if I can find the work, and make it work financially.

Latest posts

Back