What would your chainsaw say if it could talk to you?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine would say where's the next tree like a salivating dog around a pan of frying bacon. "Feed me I hungry"

Thanks for shagging your arse 70 miles round trip for some premium non-ethenol blend.:kilt:

Mistress260 would say ~ Thank you for treating me right. I was a virgin and you used me gently,the new chain is perfect who needs diamonds when I can have RSC. Priming me with hi-test,and going easy on the ethanol consumption making me ultra lubed, revving me ,muff modding ,running me hard,treating me like the STIHL that I am,always finishing with nice bath and putting me to bed.You never let your friends take me out or miss handle me.I will never be jealous,so you may bring home another Stihl,I know whether she is a Ms200 or a well aged Ms880,you will treat her right.

The wife on the other hand..........

Ms Stress

Mistress260 would say ~ Thank you for treating me right. I was a virgin and you used me gently,the new chain is perfect who needs diamonds when I can have RSC. Priming me with hi-test,and going easy on the ethanol consumption making me ultra lubed, revving me ,muff modding ,running me hard,treating me like the STIHL that I am,always finishing with nice bath and putting me to bed.You never let your friends take me out or miss handle me.I will never be jealous,so you may bring home another Stihl,I know whether she is a Ms200 or a well aged Ms880,you will treat her right.

The wife on the other hand..........
"Classic"

I'd like to mention this post in future write-ups!

You call that tree! This tree would merely arouse my apetite with out properly bedding it down.

Now go find something bigger before you start me next time.

Why do I keep hearing stories about my friends dying, and wtf is up with their owners putting pre-mix in the bar oil tank and vice versa?

What would your chainsaw say if it could talk to you?

Hey fat azz!! Yeah, you sitting in the chair in front of that dang computer! Lets go do something stupid!

All the ! is because the saw is yelling from the basement. My saws have a lot of pent up anger.

Latest posts

Back