Whats it worth?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattmc2003

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Just wanted an idea of what my 025 is worth. I wish i had a picture, but my usb cord is fried. It is near immacculate cond, besides being a little dusty. New bar, and chain with 1 filing. Paint still looks new on it. Also, i have an extra NIB chain and another extra used chain and the old 16" bar. Saw has no scratches or scuffs really. Looks like new. Runs perfect. New filters, and plug. Runs great. No problems. Anybody wanna throw some numbers out there?

Here on Prince Edward Island canada I saw a local saw shop selling a used 025 for $250 and it did not have the spare bar and chain you have. Granted, it may sit on their shelf a while but I'ld say at least $200 IF IT WAS AROUND HERE. Don't know what it's like your neck of the woods, a lot of people on here not from Canada seem to get saws basically free. :givebeer:

Already looked. A bunch of parts saws, and a couple for 200, and a couple for 75. Nothing to really base anything on.

I count no less then 17 of them, (non parts saws), ranging from $125 - $200 with the average being about $160.

There is one creampuff that went for $325.

Im really wanting to sell it and buy back my 55 husky. The 025 ain't bad, but its no 55 either. The guy i sold it to said he'd sell it back. I been pondering on it all week.

I can probably find ya a 55, Matt. Lemme see what the local boys got laying around.

I am in sort of the same delema, I have been pondering selling the tst372xp i won on this site back in November. Thinking about fleebaying it but thought i should offer it here first, since the husky guys on here would appreciate that saw. But, not sure what i should ask for it. ALso the same with my ms310, not sure the value or if i should sell them both. I like fishes idea about ending sunday at 9 on flee bay. I will have to check out that site to get an idea of the value.

Back