What's on your bench? October 9th 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've not got anything to sell right now.

I sorta figured with AS down we would run short of work, but that's not been the case at all. We aren't as far behind as we normally are, but still have lot's to do.

Hi Mike. How's the 288?

Running great now. Loose cylinder bolts. Put about triple the lock tite I thought it needed on it this time. Never had that problem before on a saw with blue lock tite.

Lucky you caught that early Mike.

Well Justin caught it. I just checked that after the fuel line and filter for the heck of it. It runs a lot better than I remember from 3 months ago. I guess the 5-6 tanks he got through it did a lot for break in. Still a pain to pull over cold. I have to stand on the foot pad and hold the handle down. I can't drop start it.

Glad your busy. I was wondering if this site being down was bad for business. How's big Jon?

Being Big Jon. :D

We tore that big pole barn down next to the house. I didn't like the damn thing from the time I finished the roof. It was too big, and would have been a ***** to heat. We're gonna use the trusses and sheeting to build a 24 X 24 shop with an 8' ceiling and a wooden floor. Should make a nice shop.

I'm tired right now though.

Latest posts

Back