Whats on your bench this weekend

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My latest challenge is an old Homelite Buz. I've been trying to sell a starter assy. for one of these for about a year, now I have a saw that doesn't have one! Glad I didn't sell it now. I think I'll try to change it over to a 3/8 chain since I have plenty of it and none of the bigger chain that came with it. I think I have the correct sprocket for the change over if the bearing size is right.
Now I have 3 really old saws and don't have a clue what I'm gonna do with them.

Homelite Buz
Homelite Zip
Poulan Super 33

2 120 Supers, (only have 1 jug) waiting on piston kit. (Thanks for the covers bcorradi)

attachment.php

116si all it needs is a filter (second best 50 bucks I ever spent)

6800i waiting on a piston (best 50 bucks I ever spent)

attachment.php

I just finished up porting a 385XP. Now that it's done, I've got room for Stephen's 066 flattop. It's getting rebuilt with new crank bearing's, and a little messaging to the cylinder to go along with it.

:rock: Thanks.

Not a saw, in the shop I have a Hesston 5540 round baler getting some bearings a new roller and new belts. If I get some of the big things fixed I have another 066 flat top I want to build myself, for fun and learning. It came in a box no plastic and no top end, so I'll be hunting some parts for it. I'm going to make this one my half wrap short bar flush stump cutting saw. :rock:

Last edited:
I was hoping to have a p42 on my bench this weekend but it never showed! Guess it will have to wait till next week.

My echo 900 is on hold for a little while longer still cause I went a little crazy lately with the spending. Lets just say I have two 6 cubers coming, 1 that could pass for 6 cubes and another 6 cuber in Aussie land waiting patiently for me!

I did just get a p62 crakcase with the crank thats in good physical condition to begin transferring my p51 stuff on to. I'll wait till I can find a flywheel and ignition though.

Not much in the shop. Waiting on a used cylinder for the 036 rebuild, heading out early to put another couple tanks of fuel through the rebuilt 026 Pro, and try out a couple Fiskars axes that I bought. Should be fun.

Latest posts

Back