Whats on your bench this weekend

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A 01 Dodge cummins with a blown headgasket:msp_mad:
DSCN2245.jpg

A 01 Dodge cummins with a blown headgasket:msp_mad:
DSCN2245.jpg

Did you modify that beast? Man, I heard you can get tons of torque out of those... :blob2:

New head gasket, do research on the best one there is... I'm sure on any diesel or high compression engine, a good head gasket is much more important than it is on a gasoline or lower compression engine.

a little stihl 031av in a box just about like t-bones project
all there and should run

we shall see.

mike

I'm building a new mini PC for my wife and daughter. I don't have the case yet, but it's up and running. It's built around a socket 1155 mini-ITX motherboard, has 8GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, and is running Windows 7.

img_6778-M.jpg

Did you modify that beast? Man, I heard you can get tons of torque out of those... :blob2:

New head gasket, do research on the best one there is... I'm sure on any diesel or high compression engine, a good head gasket is much more important than it is on a gasoline or lower compression engine.
Cummins is the best headgasket, you need head studs to clamp it good. Im going with some ARP 425s.

Dyno'd 325hp 760ft torque and that was when the fueling box was screwed up! I would imagine its right at 400hp 800ft torque with the issue fixed.

14.4 on slicks, 2.8 60ft time cause of torque management. Easily a high 13 truck

The guy who decided to bury that engine under the firewall/windshield should have his nads nailed to the wall....

have fun with that one. My back hurts just looking at it. That stuff is heavy and in a bad location.:rock::rock::rock:

good luck!

Not that bad at all actually, yes its heavy but with a few guys you can get it out. O and this is about the 4th time ive had it apart lmao!

What the hell happened to building chainsaws? :confused: RandyMac wouldn't approve of this computer thingyamajiggy drama talk...

I ain't not see no grease and saw pitch all over dat dere muthafreakinbord... dat ain't no saw...

Cummins is the best headgasket, you need head studs to clamp it good. Im going with some ARP 425s.

Dyno'd 325hp 760ft torque and that was when the fueling box was screwed up! I would imagine its right at 400hp 800ft torque with the issue fixed.

14.4 on slicks, 2.8 60ft time cause of torque management. Easily a high 13 truck

Not that bad at all actually, yes its heavy but with a few guys you can get it out. O and this is about the 4th time ive had it apart lmao!

Damn, fourth time? Geez, I would build a quick removal front end this time, if I were you. Can't have all that fun without the pains... it seems like they always do this... :blob2::rock::msp_thumbsup: and then this... :bang::buttkick: and sometimes this... :censored:

For torque and power #'s, wow, I wanna drive that thing. Do you scare Priuses with it? :D

earthday004.jpg

This Homelite 770D will be on the bench this weekend, I have to get the air out of the oilier and tune the carb a little.

I'm multi-tasking:) Saws in the garage, PC in the living room, porting in the basement.

:D Multi-tasking... I am doing the same thing. Working on a car in the garage, two saws out in the barn, a home welding project, sorting tools, surfing AS, and, and, um... I forgot. :D

Damn, fourth time? Geez, I would build a quick removal front end this time, if I were you. Can't have all that fun without the pains... it seems like they always do this... :blob2::rock::msp_thumbsup: and then this... :bang::buttkick: and sometimes this... :censored:

For torque and power #'s, wow, I wanna drive that thing. Do you scare Priuses with it? :D

It is a ball to drive it has great streetability. I can stomp gt's, hemis, srt 4 neons. Ls1 camero will out run it though. Im still running stock injectors and stock turbo. So there is plenty of room for more. I plan on alot of fuel, twins, and nitrous.

Its really a fun toy, its actually about to be my weekend cruiser since im getting a little truck for daily driving.

Heres my truck with the 6.0 I built in it last fall. I'm hoping for 13s if I ever get it to the track.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/er3QEArqu7o?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Heres my truck with the 6.0 I built in it last fall. I'm hoping for 13s if I ever get it to the track.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/er3QEArqu7o?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Damn, that thing is fast. How many horsies do you have going through that driveline?

I got my 84 Mad Max from 5-60 in 7 seconds... has no chance...

The 97 Burb, I will have to make a video of it. Completely stock, except for a throttle body spacer and K&N intake. It sounds awesome. :) It's a 2wd... the other day, I got her to squeal. Still plenty strong with 205,000 miles and counting. :) Trans rebuild, A/C system repaired, and still less into it than what was paid for it. That is priceless. :)

Back