What's on your bench

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it a bird's nest above the bench?
Yes. Those jerks took over my building. I left the overhead doors open for a month straight during the dirt leveling, rebar laying and concrete pour. They built a nest on every post and some of the purlins. It took them months to stop flying in there when I was inside with the door open. If you zoom in on one of those pictures you can see another nest on the floor. It was pretty gross for a while.

Yes. Those jerks took over my building. I left the overhead doors open for a month straight during the dirt leveling, rebar laying and concrete pour. They built a nest on every post and some of the purlins. It took them months to stop flying in there when I was inside with the door open. If you zoom in on one of those pictures you can see another nest on the floor. It was pretty gross for a while.

I would feel preveligded by the honor, birds flying around your workshop? - when you're 99 that's what you want to remember. .

Before porting its very under powered. The lack of chain speed caused chattering with multiple other chains. Although the saw is meant for cutting small limbs which it did that fine before now it can be used to top trees as well. Super light power house top handle.

Just got this in today. The 1964 Homelite 775-D, it's complete and has the full wrap. Cosmetically in rough shape as to be expected. Initially I thought it was siezed up, turned out the starter was seriously bound up and missing a couple screws. Going to clean it up and replace the rewind spring and missing screws and see if it will fire. Piston looks great and turns over freely, not only that but still has great compression! May end up doing a full restoration on this bad larry.
fd991b858067ffbca2cc847c81e87079.jpg
0a363bb59e8e164bc7df2aa8693485cc.jpg
aa4a1e49fb8b7bb6be9c10a9710ab58b.jpg
8ab7aa2c45e43b72a0732f7928af6fb7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Anytime. Although that super 125 will probably be out the door by monday, I do know an old faller who has this complete sp125c. May be a runner too, I gave it a few pulls and it turned over freely and had good compression. Going to have to go visit him again soon and put some gas in to find out!
a493818a62f4f7e09a5971e8c32e25f6.jpg
fe88bb786d8171dc9a93828bd7321944.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back