whats the appeal of the 2100?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Al Smith said:
Rich [sawking] has it ,about 2 days left on it,big bar.

Well I watch Rich's auctions all the time and I have not seen one.. He just listed a750 but not a 2100. What is the number ?

Bill

Steve here... I have a video of my Modified 2100 Home d lite from last summer at the antique saw race in Baraboo WI. This saw has a V12 GEM reed base and a 191 Tillotson carb, along with an RLV pipe and this particular clip the motor had a bone STOCK cylinder... it ran good, but i have since moved that carb and intake to a Wards West bend 820.

Bill G said:
Well I watch Rich's auctions all the time and I have not seen one.. He just listed a750 but not a 2100. What is the number ?

Bill
Hmm,my mistake,I thought you were looking for a 750,I should have known.How did you make out with that pair of 2100's you got a while back?

Al Smith said:
Hmm,my mistake,I thought you were looking for a 750,I should have known.How did you make out with that pair of 2100's you got a while back?

Al,

They are still sitting here. I still need two complete clutches and one bar cover. Hopefully I will across the parts someday.

Bill

z4lunch said:
Steve here... I have a video of my Modified 2100 Home d lite from last summer at the antique saw race in Baraboo WI. This saw has a V12 GEM reed base and a 191 Tillotson carb, along with an RLV pipe and this particular clip the motor had a bone STOCK cylinder... it ran good, but i have since moved that carb and intake to a Wards West bend 820.

Steve,

I plan on bringing my 820 to Baraboo this year but I think I will be well behind you. There was duel carb setup on ebay last week but I let it go by.

Still looking for Homelite saws and parts,

Bill

Bill,
Steve here... Have a few Homelite parts here and there, 2100 clutch cover...takes the common powermate rims, and maybe some other stuff too
let me know... Have a bunch of extra 820 too

if you already have a 395 then i think the 2100 would be a dissapointment. my 1st milling saw was a 2100 (on an alaska mill) , then i upgraded to a 394 on a hudson track mounted mill, and the 394 milled circles around the 2100. maybe my 2100 is just wore out.

Latest posts

Back