whats the best splitter?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ccrider2240

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
whats the best splitter for the price on a commercial level, wood is random lengths that need to be cut,,,,

In the commercial splitters, the top names are Timberwolf, Iron & Oak, Splitez, SuperSplit, American CLS, Split-Fire, and a few others. There are some larger ones like the Chomper and others that cost $15K and up, depending on how much wood you plan to process.

What are your plans and how much wood do you plan to go through? Are you just a homeowner wanting a good unit or are you wanting to go into full-time wood processing as a business?

Waylan

Any of those are great splitters, search for the free shipping!!!!!!!! I got my Iron and Oak with free shippig-v. good price, too. Nice to have help like that, I might add :clap: .

Free shipping worries me a little. It means they have shipping built into the price of the splitter. If you are close it is very likely you are paying extra to compensate for the guy that lives far away to get his shipped to him. For the guy that is across the country from where the unit ships, he is probably getting a good deal. You got to remember, nothing's free.

Waylan

Back