• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

What's up with the Chainsaw Forum?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that explains why I only received one reply to my Gourmet Doughnut 576XP………… I thought maybe it wasn't as good of a deal as I'd hoped.
Nah, you got screwed... They should've paid you to take that boat anchor... :laugh:

All kidding aside... nice saw! I'm going to start taking doughnuts with me wherever I go, just in case! :chainsaw:

Ha! You can like posts, but no replies or starting new ones.

No saw action today, saturdays are my vehicle days. Today did a new master cylinder on the ratsun, tightened up the starter (rattles loose every few months for some reason), and topped off the tranny with some gear lube...well, I hope it is gear lube, used the dregs from three old pointy ended containers with the labels long gone..seemed sorta oily. hehehehe

Hey thanks. The one I have is cracked pretty good. I don't care about pretty just not cracked out. Let me know.
Well, about all I can say about it is that it is a 288 cover.
image.jpg image.jpg
Just so you know, none of my self esteem is tied up in you wanting this, but if you do, just PM me u'r addy and I'll throw it in the mail

Sorry, for some reason that post got messed up . . . I was worried the same thing was happening to the Tradin' Post that happened over yonder. But, I got an email notification of your response so I knew I was back in action! I have a shroud that might work for you. The only issue is that it's missing two of the three brass bushings that are fitted into the screw mounting holes. They retail for $1.99/ea. I'm not sure if it came from an 046 or 460, but the good news is that the nameplate is not longer legible, so it doesn't matter! Have a gander and let me know if it'll fit your bill...

046 Top Cover.jpg

Latest posts

Back