• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

What's up with the Chainsaw Forum?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent 3 PMs today and received 1 back.

It would be nice if someone in the know would chime in and tell us what the heck is going on. :dizzy:

I sent 3 PMs today and received 1 back.

It would be nice if someone in the know would chime in and tell us what the heck is going on. :dizzy:

Clint,

Unfortunately it is the middle of Cricket Season, so the Tech Support in Mumbai India is currently unavailable. Though I believe backup support is available in Manila (Philippines).

On Facebook 2 hrs ago Darin said he had fired the site admin Claudio, and had a new tech working on the problem, hopefully fix tonight.

Weird...can't access the usual main AS page, but can get to forums like this one that the computer saved in recent history. But...my Jonsereds ad is gone from the Tradin post - like it never even existed.

Any body have any interest in some project vintage Jonsereds (2 - 621's, 90, 910, and a 920)? I'll try to get it re-posted tonight or tomorrow. Don't get yer hopes up - no gems in this bunch. All are projects of epic proportions. Just want them gone - I'm never going to get to rebuild them and I need the cash.

Weird...can't access the usual main AS page, but can get to forums like this one that the computer saved in recent history. But...my Jonsereds ad is gone from the Tradin post - like it never even existed.

Any body have any interest in some project vintage Jonsereds (2 - 621's, 90, 910, and a 920)? I'll try to get it re-posted tonight or tomorrow. Don't get yer hopes up - no gems in this bunch. All are projects of epic proportions. Just want them gone - I'm never going to get to rebuild them and I need the cash.

Clear your cache, the whole site is working well now.

Oh, don't need any project saws, about 30 behind as it is...

Latest posts

Back