What'z the best kind of saw for cutting wood.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe we could help the Chucker out. We could do a group donation or something. Oh boy did I say to much?

I don't see why not.

Gonna be busy as hell come end of April and broke as hell too but that's not different from any other half-way-across-the-country-GTG-trip I've taken in the past.

I gotta get banners and stickers made. If I can afford it I'd love to do branded t-shirts. Is 9 classes good ya think....??? $50 per class - 1st $25, 2nd $15, 3rd $10 (the usual).
We can help a bit with that you know... But 9 would be fine...

Ginzu, you tards need a ginzu to cut wood. Hell I just ordered the Huskstihl 42" edition, it's a bit clumsy but it's a scary lookin ****er! :rock:

Hey Chucker, you find a saw too cut wood with yet? I just found this steak knife in the bottom of the draw that has some serious serrogated cuttin powers..I could send it truck freight ASAP? :clap:

I notice these are pretty handy when there's a lot of metal in the wood, or dirt - especially a lot of dirt:

chain-saw-trenchers-40327-2839643.jpg

Nope. those are rock cutting bits on the digging chain. It goes painfully slow trying to dig dirt that way. Once the dirt freezes, then those bits work OK.

Latest posts

Back