When you fall 3/4 "

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, first off that isnt me, it belongs to my son. What he said happen was a house he is building had a very wet floor from all of the rain and what he did was remove a sheet of the subflooring to let the water drain out. After removing the sheeting, he was counting the rafters and looking up. Well he managed to walk right into the big hole in the floor falling across the floor joists and a nail was sticking out and ripped open his leg. He said the Dr asked him how far he fell and he said, 3/4in, the thickness of the Advantic subfloor. He plans on working tomorrow and said he was going to be sawman, someone else would be climbing the ladders and working on the roof.

Well, first off that isnt me, it belongs to my son. What he said happen was a house he is building had a very wet floor from all of the rain and what he did was remove a sheet of the subflooring to let the water drain out. After removing the sheeting, he was counting the rafters and looking up. Well he managed to walk right into the big hole in the floor falling across the floor joists and a nail was sticking out and ripped open his leg. He said the Dr asked him how far he fell and he said, 3/4in, the thickness of the Advantic subfloor. He plans on working tomorrow and said he was going to be sawman, someone else would be climbing the ladders and working on the roof.
Yikes. I hope he is ok.

Back