Where are all the old regulars ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude.gif

So RJS is Rocky Squirrel? I check in from time to time to see if I am banned, or on a
craplist, or whatever. But if I cannot win or lose money on it, it does not matter.
I only posted here before because I liked to harrass the blowhards, I still do.
Lambert brought the hordes here originally, and he should be recognized for that.
Some of the oldies here should make commission.

Fish said:
So RJS is Rocky Squirrel? I check in from time to time to see if I am banned, or on a
craplist, or whatever. But if I cannot win or lose money on it, it does not matter.
I only posted here before because I liked to harrass the blowhards, I still do.
Lambert brought the hordes here originally, and he should be recognized for that.
Some of the oldies here should make commission.
You gone and done it now, Fish man. I'm a blowhard, so now you're on my craplist. If you're real good, I might let you go on my crappy craplist. I only send male enhancement emails to those folks. If you go on my crapfullyest craplist, I'll call and sell you a vacuum every night and leave shopping carts all around your car in Wally World--heck, I might even lock up all the four-legged furry animals away from you. :cool:

Homelite 150 "stock"
Poulan 2300 cva "painted orange"
Wild Thing "euthanized"

Fish glad to see you haven't changed, we should get you on with Jay Leno as I am sure you and he would have a field day and we all would bust a gut laughing.

You are right about John he's the one that brought me over here.

Good to know the smelly old fish is still out there!!!LOL... Welcome back fish, now go find and retrive otto!

I don't have a choice. I gotta stick around here since Im running for moderator...Rick/Saw Slut

I think MBs point is that as old regulars leave, new people show up, stick around, become regulars, and after time goes by , become old regulars. There should be a certain time frame , or number of posts, that make one an old regular. ... Maybe a secret handshake...membership card...salute...????

You mean old-timers as in guys from TSF or the original woodticks ? Yuh , been there . Now I like the large print but I still have a soft spot in my heart for "two nice bass !"

My machine here must've gotten a bug cause I will log in on fri nite and get to post about Sunday morn. I just ran out of patience so if it is info I seek , I go to the archives . What a wealth of info , gotta love it .

And I still can't believe there is anyone who actually buys a Stihl after running a pro Husky/Jonse . Yuh , I still have my preference ! Later............

its my openion these missing people left,one due to being banned for many varied reasons..two,,some just because somebody differed with them..me ,i just got busy ..
i do miss rocky ,gypo,jokers regularpost. too many to name..
at one time the site became just a little to hard to tolerate by some.. my opinion is differences,are what makes the site interesting..i been kickjed around a little here and in life also.. just part of livin.. no biggee.
im proud of my country ..im also glad we have our canadian friends to the north..we have so many common interest ,why emphasise the differences..
so somebody tell these members to get their buts back on here.. are you tough enuff .. i think you are.. so do it .. we still wont agree on everything..
so what.. so you mite make somebodies ignore list..ive never used the thing..
flip side everybody quit the dang bashing.. lets get back to talking saws ..
still think a racing forum mite be in order..that seemed to be one sourse of trouble..this intolerance of differences about who builds saws better ,really got outa hand.. what a trivial thing to leave about.. some have dissapointed me in not standing their ground better .whether i disaggreed withum or not..
come on fellas ,you are better men than that..like i said get you buts back on here,if only to take a punch at this old coot ,occasionally.. we really miss you..
also darin ,just showed he meant for us to abide by his rules ..an hes just showed us he meant for us to respect his rules.. which in my opinion are good rules.. jmo

What Tony Marks said!

Although it seems a few agitators managed to make mountains out of molehills, & that eventually wore down some of the regulars.

Chris J.

Back