Where could JPS Be?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DDM

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I heard a Rumor that he is working for a Asplundh Crew doing Line clearing work. Anyone else have any insite? :eek:

I heard he got delayed on his return trip. Seems like he met this really sweet sheep after leaving that bar (very late, he actually got thrown out) and they really hit it off. I wouldn't expect him back.

Was it a line clearance crew? Or McPeak's? :confused:

I'm feelin really sheepish to reply to this... however I did hear some supporting rumors about the McPeak's thing.

Hey, it's not nice to talk about the big fella when he can'
t defend hisself.

Besides, that pore ole ewe is prolly still runnin', after catchin an eyeful of Big John.....

I Also Heard that the Farmer wouldnt part with the Sheep Unless John worked the sales price off in tree pruning so he'd be there a while at 10.00 a tree. :D

I'm just the resident know-it-all.

Hey Kenny Boy, I think Rog may give you a run for shortest guy on the forum. Poor guy nearly jumped outa his boots when I snuck up on him at the Jamboree. He turned around and looked ne square in the sturnum!

H probably has a few pounds on you though.

Wait a minute, i gotta stand up for myself here!

Whoa, wait another minute, i am standing!:D

Wow, none of this makes sense;

You walked up behind someone, the ground shook, and you snuck up on them:confused:

Anyway glad your back (i think!); sorry i couldn't keep the peace; almost lost my own! In fact, person-ally haven't really recovered, kinda derailed my train of thought; and the evolution of thought i was trying to acheive here...........

How many of the sightings where reel?

Back