Where could JPS Be?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
treeclimber165

treeclimber165

Member A.K.A Skwerl
I heard he got delayed on his return trip. Seems like he met this really sweet sheep after leaving that bar (very late, he actually got thrown out) and they really hit it off. I wouldn't expect him back.

Was it a line clearance crew? Or McPeak's? :confused:

rbtree

rbtree

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hey, it's not nice to talk about the big fella when he can'
t defend hisself.

Besides, that pore ole ewe is prolly still runnin', after catchin an eyeful of Big John.....

DDM

Addicted to ArboristSite
I Also Heard that the Farmer wouldnt part with the Sheep Unless John worked the sales price off in tree pruning so he'd be there a while at 10.00 a tree. :D

John Paul Sanborn

John Paul Sanborn

Above average climber
I'm just the resident know-it-all.

Hey Kenny Boy, I think Rog may give you a run for shortest guy on the forum. Poor guy nearly jumped outa his boots when I snuck up on him at the Jamboree. He turned around and looked ne square in the sturnum!

H probably has a few pounds on you though.

TheTreeSpyder

TheTreeSpyder

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Wait a minute, i gotta stand up for myself here!

Whoa, wait another minute, i am standing!:D

Wow, none of this makes sense;

You walked up behind someone, the ground shook, and you snuck up on them:confused:

Anyway glad your back (i think!); sorry i couldn't keep the peace; almost lost my own! In fact, person-ally haven't really recovered, kinda derailed my train of thought; and the evolution of thought i was trying to acheive here...........

How many of the sightings where reel?

Latest posts