Where is NWCS?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its funny to me how many people keep there traps shut when things go bad and are not rectified. This went on with Dozer Dan and others I cant mention for fear of being banned....
Grow some balls people and expose these crooks for who they are. It might not help your situation, but it just might help the next guy.

Well, Im not one to pour salt in a wound, but this kind of bugs me....

Heres a post where I asked Ben about a muffler cover mod for milling....

http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=35189&highlight=milling+muffler+mod

Take a look at the dates....And I never did get to see a mock-up like he said he was going to do.

Ben, Im not attempting to slam you at all, but it seems like you and timelines dont get along well. Thats a quick business killer.

Ben did a great job on my 660 and had it back to me <2 weeks from the day I shipped it to him.....he even threw in a new muff cover at no charge. I'd do business with him again and probably will when the 660 BB kits come out.

Its funny to me how many people keep there traps shut when things go bad and are not rectified. This went on with Dozer Dan and others I cant mention for fear of being banned....
Grow some balls people and expose these crooks for who they are. It might not help your situation, but it just might help the next guy.

Ben I really really hooed it was just me that had problems with him and wanted to give him the benifit of the doubt, thats why I never said anything. It had nothing to do with banning. If my problems had gotten much worse with him,I garuntee I would have been much more vocal about it. To his credit, did always throw something my way in an attempt to make it up. The alst time, it was too little too late.

Sorry, I already know where to get one NOW!! Where the heck where ya five months ago? Hmmmmmmmmmm.................. is it so wrong to have two people sell the same thing on the site?

Sorry I did not know I was keeping a secret I have been selling GB to members here for quite a while.
Also I have answered many GB questions about driver counts, etc. I thought most knew I dealt with them.
I have only been really stocking the Dolmar/ Husky Ti, as well as the Processor Ti bars but I can get any that they offer. If I get enough request / volume for other make saws I have no problem stocking them.

Scott

Sorry I did not know I was keeping a secret I have been selling GB to members here for quite a while.
Also I have answered many GB questions about driver counts, etc. I thought most knew I dealt with them.
I have only been really stocking the Dolmar/ Husky Ti, as well as the Processor Ti bars but I can get any that they offer. If I get enough request / volume for other make saws I have no problem stocking them.

Scott

Well who would have known? :bowdown: Has GB come out with a TI bar for the small-mount Husky?:popcorn:

NWCS is a waste of time

I called Ben twice and emailed as well when he advertised some GB bars on his forum. Both times he was going to get back to me and he never did.

I ended up getting them directly from GB (and cheaper to boot) then he was selling them for. I posted this on his forum when someone else complained but that post disappeared pretty fast as well.

You really need to stay away from pinheads working out of their garage.

You really need to stay away from pinheads working out of their garage.[/QUOTE]

OUCH!!!!
Thats gotta hurt!!
:sword:

Back