Where is Thall

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jra1100

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I may have missed something here, not unusual at all, but has something happened to Tom? I haven't seen him here for quite a while. I hope that he is OK, just not like him to not be commenting on some things. His profile gives no last post date. Just curious, I really like his comments. I've been sort of hit and miss here myself as life is very busy. Thanks all. JR

I may have missed something here, not unusual at all, but has something happened to Tom? I haven't seen him here for quite a while. I hope that he is OK, just not like him to not be commenting on some things. His profile gives no last post date. Just curious, I really like his comments. I've been sort of hit and miss here myself as life is very busy. Thanks all. JR

I hadnt seen him either,,
So I gave him a call just to see,, He's Good,,, Just been busy rolling that orange & White out the door!!! with the spring season and all those Yuppies around him sprucing up their places,,,

Hes gonna take their Money!!!!!!!!!

He said something else about busy plugging holes or something but I couldn't make it all out anyway,,,

Said He was fixing up another Tepid Folgers, and enjoying the day off and giving thanks to all the Vets who gave it all so we could be free!!!!

Hope the ole' boy is doing good, he is indeed one of the best reads on this joint.

Could be that 120 I sent home with my Bro to Maryland got some of those yuppies headin' his way to get a real saw.

You know keepin' up with the Jones'

The "show all posts" isn't working at the moment.

I also have missed him for a while - nice to hear that he is OK! :msp_biggrin:

So I gave him a call just to see,, He's Good,,, Just been busy rolling that orange & White out the door!!! with the spring season and all those Yuppies around him sprucing up their places,,,

He said something else about busy plugging holes or something but I couldn't make it all out anyway,,,

Said He was fixing up another Tepid Folgers, and enjoying the day off and giving thanks to all the Vets who gave it all so we could be free!!!!

Thanks, Rick. Glad to hear he's okay.

I really miss Tom's "interesting" and usually humorous posts.

His last post about his "helper-outer" going out to get their
lunch was a classic Thall knee-slapping hoot..!!!

Helper gets his own sandwich eaten by his own dog in truck...
while going in to get Tom's lunch...

Old guy says..."That sure is a well fed dawg" to helper's chagrin!!! :msp_lol::msp_lol::msp_lol::msp_lol:
:cheers:
J2F

Last time I talked to him he was very busy trying to get a tune out of his guitar, but his music skills are reportedly somewhat lacking :hmm3grin2orange:

He also told me he's sufforing a bit from AS burnout syndrome....many stories have indeed been told over and over... guess we need another few bomb threads to tickle his fancy.:msp_wink:

Last time I talked to him he was very busy trying to get a tune out of his guitar, but his music skills are reportedly somewhat lacking :hmm3grin2orange:

He also told me he's sufforing a bit from AS burnout syndrome....many stories have indeed been told over and over... guess we need another few bomb threads to tickle his fancy.:msp_wink:

Yup. Maybe somebody could start another one of those "Stihl is over priced and the dealers are making a fortune" threads. That ought to get him fired up. :chainsaw:

i might have another fin-less cylinder laying around that i could ship out to someone for a rebuild.......................
:msp_biggrin:

Rumor has it he found a nude Elvis Mannequin, a Stihl concrete vibrator and a case of brill cream and has been a little too occupied to come out of the bathroom lately. . .

Last edited:
Rumor has it he found a nude Elvis Mannequin, a Stihl concrete vibrator and a case of brill cream and has been a little too occupied to come out of the bathroom lately. . .
If this comment don't bring him out nothing will :hmm3grin2orange:!!!!

If this comment don't bring him out nothing will :hmm3grin2orange:!!!!

Especially since he formally declared Spacemule was his private
"home #####" and cooked his meals...cleaned his house etc.

Ya'll remember that hilarious exchange between these two??
It really was a several day ongoing hoot!!
:cheers:
J2F

I talked to him Friday afternoon when I was checking up on my 440 HD filter by phone. He said it is pure Hell working for an outfit that isn't the biggest but sells the most. He's been busy as all get out. He has also stepped up the amount of time he's spending playing his guitar.

This should bring him out

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Za8cpM6cGYk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tell old Tommy to jump in on this tread.

Back