Which one will it be?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, it's like riding a CBR600 that's faster than your R1:hmm3grin2orange: Not only does it handle better, but it's right there in the straights too!

attachment.php

I ran Booker's 346 at Spotted Owl's GTG, across the canyon there was a big Doug Fir snag, I itched to tackle it with that little saw. I have cut big stuff with little saws, I have cut trees that made a big saw, seem little, all things considered, I'll take a big saw.

I ran Booker's 346 at Spotted Owl's GTG, across the canyon there was a big Doug Fir snag, I itched to tackle it with that little saw. I have cut big stuff with little saws, I have cut trees that made a big saw, seem little, all things considered, I'll take a big saw.

:yourock::cheers::agree2:

Steve

OK, I'm a little bored:)

The EPA has announced that no one man needs to own more than one chainsaw. Yes, I mean one and only one chainsaw. Which one are you going to keep?

I will be keeping my MS440 with a ported 460 topend. It can do just about anything. I would tell you about my number 2 and 3 picks, but it doesn't matter since I can only keep one.

I REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLLY HOPE THEY DO NOT TAKE AWAY MY SAWS!!! (But really are you serious?) haha
It would probably be my old 46

460 or sell my two saws and buy the 390xp. One saw to do it all, including sucking up a bunch of gas and burn pretty little holes in the ozone layer.

460 or sell my two saws and buy the 390xp. One saw to do it all, including sucking up a bunch of gas and burn pretty little holes in the ozone layer.

Holes in the ozone layer? Does the 390 run on freon?

Back