Which ported 50cc saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mount flange is a bit different but it will bolt right on and is a fantastic swap. Might i suggest the 359 boot is bigger if you want more airflow.

350 boot top 359 bottom
boot.jpg

The opening in the intake booth need to at least equal the venturi of the carb.

It better be a fast one... Cause it's gotta get by the CS56 first!!!!
Another victim for Levi??? Tell scott make er go woodyman!!! You don't wanna get whipped by a 13 year old!!!

Scott will be doing the carb alone on my Ne346xp non CAT if he accepts to.My 2002 359 is else wheres right now soon to return:clap:

I think someone posted earlier that it would've been done last night if this thread didn't get sideway:confused:

Upside down and sideways :jester:

But it made a good read and made us have a few snacks like :popcorn: and apple pie with ice cream :msp_w00t:

JMO

Upside down and sideways :jester:

But it made a good read and made us have a few snacks like :popcorn: and apple pie with ice cream :msp_w00t:

JMO

Yes it was a good read and i ran out of popcorn, i had ice cream but i didn't have any pie so i heated up a brownie and put ice cream and hot fudge on that instead.:msp_biggrin:

The larger displacement and removeable transfer covers make the 359 the cylinder to port.
I hope my 359 with no stiffies runs good.I talked to a couple builders that said they could get me more power out of my 359 by putting a 357 top end on it but being a low use one I passed.I never asked about a 357 bottom and 359 top if thats what you were taking about.

Fastest 60cc saw I ever built was a 359. I just finished another one tonight. It'll hold >13K in the wood with a 9-pin .325 rim. That was the only B&C/sprocket combo I had on hand, lol. They make a fine runner for sure!

Didn't you beat your 2156 with my old 359 awhile back:confused:
Anyway the number 2156 if its still a live number has its days numbered,maybe:chainsaw:

Might be but the 359 doesn't make the power of a ported 357.Maybe someone should ask 04ultra if he has a bigger one with a stiffie?

Sounds like your 359 had a better operator......:msp_w00t:

When you mix extrovert, OCD, confidence, and passion...you're going to get my opinion, like it or not, lol. Because of that combination, I'm often viewed as arrogant. I certainly don't mean to be.

You left out the most important part Brad.
You didn't mention that tiny little chink in your armour of self esteem that demands you back yourself into a corner and defend your position to the death.
It doesn't ALWAYS have to be a bloodbath. How many times have I told you to state your opinion, state that it IS your opinion and move on???

When the wolfpack sees you backed into a corner they WILL do what wolves do and pile on from every angle. The more you fight them off, the more the smell of blood gets in the air and it draws even the cowardly wolves out of their nooks and crannies. In your rush to reload your weapon to defend yourself, you throw bullets everywhere for your adversaries to pick up and shoot back at you!
I know that eventually you will learn when to just shut down your computer and go for a walk.....................................but it sure as hell hasn't happened yet!!!
I say this in the most loving "Uncle Mike" way that I can.
Damn Boy!..........Learn when to shut up!

Mike

Fastest 60cc saw I ever built was a 359. I just finished another one tonight. It'll hold >13K in the wood with a 9-pin .325 rim. That was the only B&C/sprocket combo I had on hand, lol. They make a fine runner for sure!
Thats good to hear.I can't wait to get mine back and run it.The neighbor 1/4 down stopped by today and said I could cut 6 big red oaks next to the road and the 359 is going to be my main tool.I do have to leave him one in a pile not split:clap:

Back