Which ported 50cc saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read page 1, and page 20. Did I miss anything? If so, could someone summarize the 18 pages in between (APA format please).

Absolutely nothing you haven't read before, if you been here more than a week.

Be the same thing next week, just a different saw/porter/cryfest/lovefest. You know. :dizzy:

Yes that will work fine, its a direct bolt on.

Later
Dan

Mount flange is a bit different but it will bolt right on and is a fantastic swap. Might i suggest the 359 boot is bigger if you want more airflow.

350 boot top 359 bottom
boot.jpg

I'm running the 357 carb, boot and flange on my OE. Like Brad said, Works great!
Sounds good.I will have to give Scott(tree monkey) another call.Even if the gains are small it will be cool to have that setup.Now I will have to sell a new carb,coil and clutch cover for an NE346xp non CAT.

Does anyone know the Walbro HDA number for the carb I need.Are they the same for the 359 and 357xp?

HDA-199 is for unheated EPA versions - and yes, it is the same for both saws. HDA-198, -191 and -190 are the similar carbs for other versions, of which -191 is for the heated EPA (US) saws.

Back