Which ported 50cc saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She don't tell anyone but ...... (oh this is a quote from someone else)

"The *$@*%# is one of the best saws on the market, period"

Here is someone else opinion (a member here) on another 50 cc class saw I blanked out the name of the saw to protect the innocent

JMO

One last thing and I'm done here for awhile.

I've yet to see a MS261 that beats a 346XP in timed cuts over the cant.

Does that mean that saw ain't worth porting either? :msp_unsure:

It means it ain't worth owning UNLESS it's ported!!!

See? I knew I could get a Stihl bash in this thread...:rock:

Re-read this Brad...
It should say "My 550 port job is not worth $250.00"
"YET"

So get to work...

I agree entirely. I've done the same thing with the 7900. I can get decent gains out of them, but not like others that I've seen. At some point, I started referring all of those inquiries to Eric. There's plenty of work to go around for ALL of us.

Well one things for certain, there aren't as many saws being ported right now with all of you Master Saw Builders on here B#### slapping each other, and I find that to be most egregious of all. :(

Now get your asses back to work.

Well one things for certain, there aren't as many saws being ported right now with all of you Master Saw Builders on here B#### slapping each other, and I find that to be most egregious of all. :(

Now THATS funny right there, I don't care who you are.

Randy, channel all your anger and frustion into porting my 261. I want that sucker to be mean!

Hey Bradley.........don't think you've ever had a piece of this kind of Pie......You need to try some!!!!!!.......:rock:

humblepie.jpg

Damn; I guess Ill go make my self some breakfast now :msp_wink:

JMO

I've been working, but not on a saw...

[video=youtube_share;ME8wqZMIMGQ]http://youtu.be/ME8wqZMIMGQ[/video]

Latest posts

Back