Which ported 50cc saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H 2 H

H 2 H

FLASHER
She don't tell anyone but ...... (oh this is a quote from someone else)

"The *$@*%# is one of the best saws on the market, period"

Here is someone else opinion (a member here) on another 50 cc class saw I blanked out the name of the saw to protect the innocent

JMO

blsnelling
Re-read this Brad...
It should say "My 550 port job is not worth $250.00"
"YET"

So get to work...

I agree entirely. I've done the same thing with the 7900. I can get decent gains out of them, but not like others that I've seen. At some point, I started referring all of those inquiries to Eric. There's plenty of work to go around for ALL of us.

Jon1212

Jon1212

Riff Raff Fart Knocker from other Forum's.
Well one things for certain, there aren't as many saws being ported right now with all of you Master Saw Builders on here B#### slapping each other, and I find that to be most egregious of all. :(

Now get your asses back to work.

VTWoodchuck

VTWoodchuck

ArboristSite Operative
Well one things for certain, there aren't as many saws being ported right now with all of you Master Saw Builders on here B#### slapping each other, and I find that to be most egregious of all. :(

Now THATS funny right there, I don't care who you are.

Randy, channel all your anger and frustion into porting my 261. I want that sucker to be mean!

Dennis Cahoon

Dennis Cahoon

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hey Bradley.........don't think you've ever had a piece of this kind of Pie......You need to try some!!!!!!.......:rock:

humblepie.jpg

Tzed250

Tzed250

Addicted to ArboristSite

I've been working, but not on a saw...

[video=youtube_share;ME8wqZMIMGQ]http://youtu.be/ME8wqZMIMGQ[/video]