Which Saws are on the way out ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol - good for you - im always looking forward to our stihl husky fights - makes for some good fun!! am glad you think the same.

PS. i dont hate stihl they make a really good saw - but......husky is just so much faster to cut with....:p

otto,

Wow, 2 hp from 3.5cc. Now that's pwr to weight!! Can they put one of them in my lil 'usky, I wonder? PLueeze!! Purty nice tuned pipes too.

rogdodg

hey rb - probably would not have the torque to spin the chain around the bar - but if it did cut at that speed it would beat anything... it sure does spin so nice rpms though - i want a powerstroke every other time - not just a quarter of the time - sure we will be robbed sooner or later...

hmm - maybe were all getting detuned engines - thanks epa - my detuned engines make so much less power now i have to cut 30% longer so what do the total emissions a mount to. more sweat on my back if you ask me...:angry: ...i hate sweat on my back

Last edited:
Back