"Whiskey Tango Foxtrot"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a moron. I think he goofed up the description."YOU COULD THE THE DEFICIT WITH THIS ONE" I think he forgot thw word cut. I hope nobody buys that.:confused:

Why do I have a feeling that this thread will go down as one of the most infamous threads ever on arboristsite.com

Someone quick! Save that chainsaw image for future reference.

I could care less where this thread ranks in the A/S rankings.

I think its pretty funny trying to put together a wanna be "Special" saw to commemerate someone who would not know what to to with a saw if it smacked him in the face.

Oh, I guess he would "Donate" it to the welfare office for those too lazy, um I mean unfortunate to not want to work.

I mean after all, it is only fair that everyone has a chance to own a saw. Doesnt say you have to work for it anywhere.

Why do I have a feeling that this thread will go down as one of the most infamous threads ever on arboristsite.com

Someone quick! Save that chainsaw image for future reference.

That saw was scrap to start with, they just made it worse. At least they didn't ruin something good.

There was a nice Poulan that came out in 76 for the Bicentennial. It looks kinda like my old Wright tophandle with special graphics. One went surprisingly cheap on ebay a couple weeks ago.

what amazes me is that people (whether you are for or against him) actually think one person has some heretofore unthought of magic ideas that can get us easy and painlessly out of the deep s**t fundamental economic problems we have chosen for the last 30 years......
going to be a long tough road I think. and having a source of wood heatmight be one less thing to worry about.

now, to quick snap up some WildThings, paint the bars, and make them into mega power collectible saws.

what amazes me is that people (whether you are for or against him) actually think one person has some heretofore unthought of magic ideas that can get us easy and painlessly out of the deep s**t fundamental economic problems we have chosen for the last 30 years......
going to be a long tough road I think. and having a source of wood heatmight be one less thing to worry about.

I could not agree more

That,s what I was thinking 35 cc what a power house and you know the name is already know for all of it,s power. the next one with more power will be the obama momma with 40 cc . now we will all watch this one! thanks!!

I heard peeker...uumm I mean deeker bid on it...so yeah... ROFLMAO

Only problem is, he probably woundn't know how to use it..........

:greenchainsaw:

vrrroooommm vrrrooommm peeker

Last edited:
:clap: you can,t BUY IT NOW anyone knows you can,t put a price on a saw brand like this!!!!! it dose fit in with politics, because they always tell the truth

I bet he's just having fun with it. If someone buys it he'll get a good laugh. I'de rather have it than one of those dinner plates with Obama on it.

Back