• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell whites 10 1/2 D

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wjarrell

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
These are 12" brown ruff out Whites in size 10 1/2 D. I bought them brand new 3 years ago and sent them back to be rebuilt last year. (I think it was last year) Only worn a couple times, hunting, sense the rebuild and they show it. They've been sitting in my closet for the last 9 or 10 months. $225 shipped to the lower 48.

Great price on some awesome boots! Too bad they're a half size too big for me, though.
(Bump)

I'm interested in the boots, but not sure what size my current pair of Whites is, as they are not marked anywhere with a size, they were fitted to my feet. The current Whites catalog does not list a ruff out model, do you know for sure what model these are? Also, are they insulated?

Size should be stamped on the inside of the shaft on the top. I'm absolutely positive these are rough outs. They are called smokejumpers 12" brown ruff out, non insulated. Size 10 1/2 D

Last I checked, these don't appear in the printed White's catalog, but here is Baker Shoe's online catalog:
http://www.bakershoe.com/product/whites-boots-brown-rough-out-smoke-jumper-12

I had a pair of these exact boots. Awesome boots. Just be sure to keep them oiled with something good like Obenauf's. Mine got dry and cracked and by the time I go them back to White's for a rebuild they were done for. Never got them back.

According to the Whites web site they can still made through a "special order". I haven't bought Whites in 3 years so I wouldn't know. Thats too bad though, I think the rough outs are pretty slick looking.

Last I checked, these don't appear in the printed White's catalog, but here is Baker Shoe's online catalog:
http://www.bakershoe.com/product/whites-boots-brown-rough-out-smoke-jumper-12

I had a pair of these exact boots. Awesome boots. Just be sure to keep them oiled with something good like Obenauf's. Mine got dry and cracked and by the time I go them back to White's for a rebuild they were done for. Never got them back.

I also have a nice pair of Whites that were rebuilt (by Whites) that I bought from an AS member last fall. They are awesome, but could use some oil. I did not yet Google the material that you mentioned, can you save me the trouble of researching it and by chance tell me where you get it (yours)? Thank you-

Op- nice looking boots- GLWS!

Size should be stamped on the inside of the shaft on the top. I'm absolutely positive these are rough outs. They are called smokejumpers 12" brown ruff out, non insulated. Size 10 1/2 D
OK, thanks, I did find them in the current Whites catalog. My Packers do not have the size stamped in them, so when I call Whites and find out what size they are, I will let you know.

Latest posts

Back