Who’s the go to saw shop?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mpatch

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a 346xp and 372xp that need some love and a mild build. Who is the go to company now?

Your location is "lost". How on earth are we supposed to answer your question? Perhaps a local Husqvarna dealer?
I’m currently in Colorado. Im not on here much and last time I updated my profile was when I was on the road using a saw every day unlike most of you that seem to have an opinion on what’s best with your vast knowledge.
Just looking for who is the go to place now. Not sure if Snell is still around.
To the second reply that’s what I’ve gathered is it’s hard to find someone that will tear into a used saw.

The problem I see is that by the time you pay for shipping and handling both directions you can probably take either or both saws to a local Husqvarna dealer in Denver unless you are lots of miles from the mile-high city. Small engine shops are also around that handle several brands of chain saws. Some of these are reasonable and stay within their cost estimates.

I’m currently in Colorado. Im not on here much and last time I updated my profile was when I was on the road using a saw every day unlike most of you that seem to have an opinion on what’s best with your vast knowledge.
Just looking for who is the go to place now. Not sure if Snell is still around.
To the second reply that’s what I’ve gathered is it’s hard to find someone that will tear into a used saw.

Brad is no longer porting saws, doesn't work on them much anymore. He's more into cars at the moment.

The problem I see is that by the time you pay for shipping and handling both directions you can probably take either or both saws to a local Husqvarna dealer in Denver unless you are lots of miles from the mile-high city. Small engine shops are also around that handle several brands of chain saws. Some of these are reasonable and stay within their cost estimates.
I can rebuild the saws myself. I was hoping to find someone to mod them a bit (woods port type deal) which is out of my realm. They are both saws that have been sitting on a shelf for a while because they’re tired.

That’s what I was looking for thanks mucho.

I'm gonna add a second to the recommendation cuinrearview gave you. I have done business with Kevin and was very pleased. He did a 365 for me also and it's a favorite. Ran it a lot this winter with a 28"in hardwood doing storm cleanup. I will absolutely send him a saw in the future.

Back