Who builds the strongest 562xp?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had mine 8 weeks. 57 hours on it. Never looking back.
Unfortunately not my first debt. Won't be my last. I'm dumb with money.
If you feel like you're foolish with your money, you should spend time with pipeliners. Considering that most of them make in excess of 100k, it's amazing how many are borrowing money on Wednesday. If you want to make a bunch of money, start a business that sells $100 items that pipeliners just can't live without.

I waste my money on saws because 1) they are fun so they fit into my entertainment budget and 2) ROI is better than some other options.

Is that picture in the hill country of France? It looks like it could be West Virginia:)

It's in the east of France, here the higher mountain is 4700 ft high. Just a few miles from Germany (we can see the Black Forest from here). I'll love to see West Virginia, but at first i'll see Redwood!

Did someone mention pie? Since Randy was just here, thought I would mention this...

I just got this in partial payment for helping a bud's grand parents out with a fallen tree:

156903585.fSNjNHxF.jpg

It's freakin huge. Who's coming to Ireland and helping me with this monster?

You can stay at my pad. It's not as nice and comfy as France, but it's roomy. Please excuse the mess, we're adding a sun room:

151045564.Ndpp6Z1w.jpg

My dad has his D4 in my shed, along with about 10 other old crawlers, I need to get him paid for his old place, so I can put my foot down and tell him to move his stuff!

Just a teaser, I doubt that it is for sale, and it runs pretty good. The head cracked a year or two ago, and we swapped one out on a old junk motorgrader and got the D4 running again. It has set in the shed since:(

When I bought the Massey loader it was torn way down. Two brothers were arguing over what was wrong with it. The engine was just rebuilt.......then within a few days it stopped taking gear......forward or reverse. One said it was the torque convertor, the other said it was the hydraulic pump. The engine was out and the tranny was partly disassembled.

I just reassembled the machine, and changed the fluids and filters. It ran great, but would not take gear. I read through the service manual and went down the list in the troubleshooting guide. Second on the list was the control valve.........

Yep........it was gummed up pretty badly. Cleaned it up well, and drove it outta the barn and up on a trailer. :)

Latest posts

Back