Who builds the strongest 562xp?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you feel like you're foolish with your money, you should spend time with pipeliners. Considering that most of them make in excess of 100k, it's amazing how many are borrowing money on Wednesday. If you want to make a bunch of money, start a business that sells $100 items that pipeliners just can't live without.

I waste my money on saws because 1) they are fun so they fit into my entertainment budget and 2) ROI is better than some other options.

Hey, Bro I know bunches of them,,, I don't borrow Money on Wednesday's!!!! But, I want to start that business though,,,

Did someone mention pie? Since Randy was just here, thought I would mention this...
I just got this in partial payment for helping a bud's grand parents out with a fallen tree:
It's freakin huge. Who's coming to Ireland and helping me with this monster?
You can stay at my pad. It's not as nice and comfy as France, but it's roomy. Please excuse the mess, we're adding a sun room:
I'm coming right over!!!!

Hey, Bro I know bunches of them,,, I don't borrow Money on Wednesday's!!!! But, I want to start that business though,,,

I'm coming right over!!!!
Should be easy getting into the business in Texas, especially if you have experience running equipment. You will want to be a welder or an operator; the rest are pretty crappy jobs IMO.

Funny enough, my company had trouble with the direct deposit system this week and instead sent live checks. They were 1 day late and half the company was in panic mode. Guys that are taking home in excess of $2,000 a week can't make it 1 extra day. It's just amazing.

Well, this thread is worrying.:sucks: I now realize I need pie, steak, property in France and Ireland, and a tractor or two. Guess I'll be one of the guys borrowing money next Wednesday.:rock:

Not to mention, one of these.

No, not the camper.

3uretyde.jpg

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Don't park so close to the cut!! ;)

9 and 31s combo moves a world of dirt fast.

Truly Amazing.

And Nice Goats
Thanks. Yes it's quite a site to see. I married into an excavation company so I figured out just how fast dirt moves especially if you have a good push cat guy or two.

Thanks. Yes it's quite a site to see. I married into an excavation company so I figured out just how fast dirt moves especially if you have a good push cat guy or two.

I miss pulling on site, someone's stuff being down, and me or us having it back up before the next shift.

The sad part is, it wasn't the work or the customers that gave me trouble, it was my own supervisor, (whom was supposed to be a mentor), his ego, and Jealousy.
There was a run of 6-8 people who quit in years time from our store: just because of that junk.

Major Props to you for being able to keep it together working with/for family.

We had 3 627s for several years, but sold the two F's off last summer since they been sitting so much The big dirt jobs for us has slow down, we are downsizing a little and focusing more on the farm.

We had 3 627s for several years, but sold the two F's off last summer since they been sitting so much The big dirt jobs for us has slow down, we are downsizing a little and focusing more on the farm.

Atlanta and the surrounding areas have yet to rebound to pre 2008 levels.

And in all honesty, I hope it doesn't: it was too much, too quick.

The airport expansion and a HUGE housing boom was the reason we were so busy, I mean at one time, 4 customers accounted for over 500 pieces of CAT Equipment.

It was no wonder we were working 70-85 hrs a week... And Keeping Log Books!!!!

I miss pulling on site, someone's stuff being down, and me or us having it back up before the next shift.

The sad part is, it wasn't the work or the customers that gave me trouble, it was my own supervisor, (whom was supposed to be a mentor), his ego, and Jealousy.
There was a run of 6-8 people who quit in years time from our store: just because of that junk.

Major Props to you for being able to keep it together working with/for family.
I already told them I can't work for them. I have a full time job already. I do help out if they need it or if I have a weekend off. OR if they're working somewhere exotic like last year they picked up a job in Hawaii. I prefer helping with the mechanics side of thing, I don't really like getting my ass handed to me every day in a 631.

I already told them I can't work for them. I have a full time job already. I do help out if they need it or if I have a weekend off. OR if they're working somewhere exotic like last year they picked up a job in Hawaii. I prefer helping with the mechanics side of thing, I don't really like getting my ass handed to me every day in a 631.

Them scrapers are man killers, 10 years ago when we got our first old 627, we drove it a few years with no gas in the cushion hitch. We didn't know any better until we asked the cat mechanic to check it one day. It was rough with or without the cushion hitch working properly.

Latest posts

Back