Who has the Best Pictures on Arborsite?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Reaction score
To be quite honest, I think it's me.
Dennis takes pictures as though he was designing a commemorative for the Philatelic Society of Canada.
And then we have DB, who's pictures look too good too be true.
Is there anyone else out there that needs to be beat up on?
John, The Antagonist

Gypo, you know that I took that picture of the barrage before you were ever there. I would have posted the pic myself but did not have a digital camera at the time nor a scanner, so you must have borrowed that pic from me. REALLY, I would have posted it much earlier but I was out running a skidder, i mean dozer, i mean buncher, i mean processer, i mean,uuuummmm...hell I own them all

Hey Robert, you beat me to the punch. Thanks for bringing this mindless thread back on topic.
The cabin, by the way, is called the frottage cottage. The last time I was there, I was jumped by so many packrats, I thought I was in the Klondike Gold Rush.
John

Hey Dennis, Philatelic refers to stamp collecting. And by the way, didnt Amanda take that picture? As I recall, wasnt it you that had the camera that you got as a free gift out of a cracker jack box?

Gypo....if you remember correctly the prize from the crackerjack box was Rotax Roberts Drivers License...hence the 345 dollar fine.

It looks like you may have oversharpened that picture, as well as set the contrast a tad high....

I vote for Dennis as the best picture taker on AS. I especially like the one he took of the moon after dark. I think it was on his Vancouver trip to visit No Panties last year.

You are almost correct about Dennis's picture above, John but that is not part of his hot tub. It is actually a bidet that he fabricated using Greffardized techniques so that he could save money by not having to buy toilet paper. No only that but it's a his and hers model so two people can use it at the same time at Clearwater 03.

Here's one of my favorites that Babcock took last year.

Loggers Advocate

treeclimber definitely has the best pics!
Brian has the best detail in his photos, you can see every hair,
that is, if they had any.

what option thing is that MB? and hey, werent you trying to reach 10,000 posts? whatcha doing workin when there is a milestone to reach here?

well theys a lotto good pics.. but if im working on fast cutting.. i just need to look up the clip of john cutting,with what i think was an 346.. after that im sufficently humbled.
but getting there is where the funs at .. and i am having fun..

How has the best pictures , that would be Gypo logger , he has good video as well, some pictures are fun ,some are real funny, like a tree over his skidder,and I laughed at his 2100 picture leaning against the outhouse.

Back