Who makes it? Multiquip cut off saw.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fearofpavement

Trying them all
Reaction score
I have a Multiquip Sidewinder 62 14" cut off saw. I am wondering who makes this saw? There was an almost identical version sold by Hilti. I know that there aren't very many companies that actually make cut off saws and they are sold by numerous vendors but not sure who makes the Multiquip one. I finally had to buy an airfilter set from Multiquip as I couldn't find any on the aftermarket arena.

I have a Multiquip Sidewinder 62 14" cut off saw. I am wondering who makes this saw? There was an almost identical version sold by Hilti. I know that there aren't very many companies that actually make cut off saws and they are sold by numerous vendors but not sure who makes the Multiquip one. I finally had to buy an airfilter set from Multiquip as I couldn't find any on the aftermarket arena.

I'm pretty sure Efco made these saws,I have seen them badged as Target and Hilti. I haven't seen any aftermarket filters for them. I have a Target 80 and two Multiquip parts saws that I havent fully checked out yet.

Latest posts

Back