Who ports saws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me it's not really about the time saved. It's about running a machine that flat out performs. I simply enjoy it. Why ride a weak little quad through the dunes when you can blast around on a dune shredding monster built Banshee?
Because you missed the last three payments on your life insurance?

@Big Block did you do the work on the 590 you had or just the gasket delete and muff mod?

I did a base gasket delete, cut an additional .010 off the jug for a .018 squish w/o a gasket, major dual port muff mod, port matched the muffler, swiss cheese air box mod under the hood, opened the air filter and removed the black baffle, trimmed limiter caps, opened and polished the orange intake housing from air filter to carb, polished intake and exhaust ports on the jug

I did a base gasket delete, cut an additional .010 off the jug for a .018 squish w/o a gasket, major dual port muff mod, port matched the muffler, swiss cheese air box mod under the hood, opened the air filter and removed the black baffle, trimmed limiter caps, opened and polished the orange intake housing from air filter to carb, polished intake and exhaust ports on the jug
Didnt know you got that far into the little things like air box intake and filter mods got any pics. If you want to send a PM so I'm not clogging your thread that's fine.

Mickey D Lee got ahold of a 288 and for some reason that saw now has anger issues.

It now hates wood, mix, & quietness, and does its best to destroy all 3.

And I don't even like Hushees.
haha..funny

I got Mike Lee to buy two 75 cc and work 'em over. Since the 51.4 mm was never released in Canada, I just had to have two..lol. Anyway. Great guy to deal with. The package arrived last weekend, I just haven't opened them yet. Maybe there is nothing inside?One is going to be a little sportier than the other, like if they are in the box. I won't be out of camp for a few days yet but next week they are going on tour with me...I mean,
If they are actually in the box.. I'll buy a GoPro and mount it to my hard hat and you all can see my dirty ways out west.IMG_20160706_110700817_HDR.jpg

Did you hear me 041? I believe I have followed your guidelines per getting in touch with you..

Ill take you weekend warriors home on anything;

my v8 has more power,

my 2 stroke trikes & bikes have more power,

my saws have more power,

I have more power!!!!

Brad, my Dad knows WAYYY more than you do about computers & IT stuff...

I'm one of the oldest AS members around here & because of that YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAHHH!!!!!

or at least my Remy 1738's authoritahhh you slutty bitches......

I'll waste even more of my time TO RUIN YOU DOUCHES' PARADE!!!!!
Compensating for something?

well, that's no fun! why would the powers that be find it necessary to delete a post that's substance consists of BS bragging?

Jeeez guys, I'm not serious here. Aside from some disrespectful comments by one individual, its all fun & games!!!

I am the fastest though!!! lol.

What be that saying? (in the courts) oh yeah think its walking a fine line yes that's it I got it! gold star for me lol...

Deleting posts with threats of physical harm and such don't make em go away LOL = Possibly one thousand plus screenshots of what the meth head kid said oh yeah all gone now nothing to see here yeah good one WTF? :crazy:....

Former posts of mine may give that text validity, but the post in this case conveyed no violence, only a response to a request.. I don't mind ANY negative comments as long as they don't include family members that are now gone. The toughest thing I've ever dealt with is the recent & unexpected loss of my Mother. I'd like to be pampered by MOM, but that's not possible anymore. With that said; my life may be a little different than what might be perceived by some members.. Because I decided to take a shot at expressing my opposing feelings for some of the work that members pay other members for doesn't mean I'm a bad guy or that I am out here on meth or whatever.. I suspected a particular builder of porting saws according to the customer's knowledge on saws, or lack their of. For example, someone who has made it clear that they have never run a ported saw would not realize the difference between a muffler modded 394 & professionally ported 394 from a stock deal. so a builder could probably get away with a muffler job instead of actual porting... One day my speculations where confirmed..

& I tried that methamphetamine stuff back in elementary school, didn't care for it.. Some kid's moms' really dug those little blue pills though...

Back