Who ports saws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use to hear that a few people thought I was him,I guess because I'm from Missouri. Rediculous

well, when you joined i thought you were him but only for a few days and not right away. was a thread mentioning it and then you username just kinda stuck out. Justin Moody Saws. you gotta admit it doesn't get anymore evident then that so not really rediculous when no one else knows you. think the first person i ever heard it from was cull1212.

while it is cool that is was factory ported it would be even cooler to see the work or if the factory just modified the castings. it doesn't really look any stronger then one of the old unlimited single rings were stock. also looks like the carb is a walbro HD still. kinda hard to judge though as he is cutting wild thing sized wood with it lol not really impressed with it actually. was hoping for something rediculously strong after you said the vid was sick. the coolest thing about the vid is the clean ground and how easy to cutting would be. hand cutters would never dream to see work like that here! hell, they'd even wait another 15-20 years before they sent the buncher in there here lol

while it is cool that is was factory ported it would be even cooler to see the work or if the factory just modified the castings. it doesn't really look any stronger then one of the old unlimited single rings were stock. also looks like the carb is a walbro HD still. kinda hard to judge though as he is cutting wild thing sized wood with it lol not really impressed with it actually. was hoping for something rediculously strong after you said the vid was sick. the coolest thing about the vid is the clean ground and how easy to cutting would be. hand cutters would never dream to see work like that here! hell, they'd even wait another 15-20 years before they sent the buncher in there here lol
Definitely running an 8 tooth sprocket

I thought it was pretty mean but I only have a few years experience with saws. I'm with you I want to see the insides too.

srcarr52
Mike Lee
Brad Snelling
Chainsaw Jim
Chainsaw guy
Super33
Andyshine
Awol
Wigglesworth
TreeMonkey
Eric Copsey
Deets066
Elect6845
Zoo city saws
Komatsuvarna
adirondackstihl
Laslabjohn
woods
Simonizer
Dennis Calhoun
Mastermind
Miller mod saws
Wicked work saws
Rattler362
Mweba
Dozer dan
drf255

New list

You can add Jmssaws to that list too, I got 2 he did for me, both run exceptional

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

srcarr52
Mike Lee
Brad Snelling
Chainsaw Jim
Chainsaw guy
Super33
Andyshine
Awol
Wigglesworth
TreeMonkey
Eric Copsey
Deets066
Elect6845
Zoo city saws
Komatsuvarna
adirondackstihl
Laslabjohn
woods
Simonizer
Dennis Calhoun
Mastermind
Miller mod saws
Wicked work saws
Rattler362
Mweba
Dozer dan
drf255
Jmssaws

I remember Gologit saying the best saw he had ever had was done by treeslinger which was mentioned about 6months back.

that's cause treeslinger is likely the best saw builder in CA and Bob gets **** done local. i'm not sure Jasha is taking work right now. haven't seen him around for a while now. i hear he makes a killer stihl.

srcarr52
Mike Lee
Brad Snelling
Chainsaw Jim
Chainsaw guy
Super33
Andyshine
Awol
Wigglesworth
TreeMonkey
Eric Copsey
Deets066