Who ports saws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are many good builders, known and unknown. Though in all fairness, the ones that aren't around this site any longer weren't run off by another builder.
My point was if you look back at the majority of problems here there's always the same person involved and the double standard of how it's moderated is impossible to overcome.
How many people are banned from fighting with someone who is still here?

This coming from a guy who creates multiple usernames to drum up fake interest in his classified posts.....hmm. Kettle.....pot.
Haha! Multiple usernames? "Shalom Ron" was a joke to poke fun at someone, and to make a point after I was wrongly "benched" for a week. Darin and TonyK even admitted as much. Talk about a need to "check your facts, before running your mouth".........

As for your Pot and Kettle reference, how does that even make sense? You made two contradictory posts, and I stated that you speak with a forked tongue. Which is your typical M.O.

My point was if you look back at the majority of problems here there's always the same person involved and the double standard of how it's moderated is impossible to overcome.

I know what your point was, and I also made a point, though it was much more subtle.

My facts are right Jon.

My response to Idaho was in his reference to his constant trolling of me and this site in general.

Let's not argue though. Can we agree to disagree?

My facts are right Jon.

My response to Idaho was in his reference to his constant trolling of me and this site in general.

Let's not argue though. Can we agree to disagree?
Your facts are just that, yours. Just like you posting what you did about me creating Shalom Ron. What you wrote was utter ********, but they were the facts according to you.

Then let a moderator deal with it.

I didn't realize we were arguing?

Probably not.

I have been a moderator here for many years. Guess what? Moderators are human and we are not always perfect,and I admit in the past we have made mistakes.I also believe that we have done a lot more right.

That same person that you mentioned lost his sponsorship just like all of the other builders.That same person I personally have given citations too.He is the only builder I personally ever remember giving any citations too.

I would suggest that you move on and forget about the past. We the AS community should do all we can to keep this site as good as we can together. Bickering and complaining about the past and moderation is not good for the site.

Are there gains in these new saws that the transfer comes out of the case under the exhaust port from taking the cases apart and modifying the passages there? When someone put pictures of the Husqvarna 540t insides up that looked like the choke point to me.

Latest posts

Back