Who thinks lakeside53 (andy) is still here?...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is andy posting under another user name?

• Yes

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • No

Votes: 96 75.6%

• Total voters

outdoorlivin247

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
If so what is his new username?...I truely think he is here and jacking w/ us...

ive been there done the 5000 post thing, its gets old and you just leave maybe for a few years then one day you just show back up.

I truly think you don't know jack(or Andy) :poke:

Just not his style.

You are correct, I don't know Andy (or jack) for that matter...It is that time of year that a break from the wonderful world of reality would great...I truely hope the guy made the decision to take a break if that is what he needs or wants...But what made me do this is there are a couple of new usernames that seem to know alot about AS in a short time?...I am kinda new here myself and those post just go me thinking...Bad idea, I know....:cheers:

You are correct, I don't know Andy (or jack) for that matter...It is that time of year that a break from the wonderful world of reality would great...I truely hope the guy made the decision to take a break if that is what he needs or wants...But what made me do this is there are a couple of new usernames that seem to know alot about AS in a short time?...I am kinda new here myself and those post just go me thinking...Bad idea, I know....:cheers:

No harm, no foul.
I was just twisting your words a little.
I imagine he might pop in undercover.
Be pretty hard to quit AS cold turkey.
:cheers:

There are a lot of banned folk here lurking undercover, but it is not his style.

I never have posted under another name, nor will he.

He will likely pop by now and again, probably in a slow season.
Getting him to do the first one will be the key.

Maybe if some guys talk a new guy into dismantling and leakdown testing,
installing a new coil, new carb, etc., when no one has had him check the fuel line, that will make him snap...............

Or I will put up a youtube of me whacking a crankshaft, that would do it!

ive been there done the 5000 post thing, its gets old and you just leave maybe for a few years then one day you just show back up.

Does that mean that you made 5000 posts under another username earlier?

If so, why not use the same one?

:confused:

Last edited:
no never been here before. ive been on other sites and quit them cold turkey.

theres just point where its to much and you get back to reality and come back later

You are correct, I don't know Andy (or jack) for that matter...It is that time of year that a break from the wonderful world of reality would great...I truely hope the guy made the decision to take a break if that is what he needs or wants...But what made me do this is
there are a couple of new usernames that seem to know alot about AS in a short time?
...I am kinda new here myself and those post just go me thinking...Bad idea, I know....:cheers:

possibly banned with new id's kinda makes you wonder who they are but its simple watch there writings and study there words compare etc. you will figure it out sooner or later who they are

also it could be people that never signed up just visited under a guest and know more than we do

also it can be a robot that knows everything about a website etc.

Last edited:
not likely... Andy left due to burnout... betcha from time to time, he does cruise by and read what we've been posting. but that probably will get less and less.

at least that's what I did, burnout from another forum. think about how much time it took to get 25k posts.....

I've been posting on internet forums since 1993 on the Prodigy BBS. In my experience, almost nobody who announces that they are leaving ever truly leaves for good. It is like most suicide threats, a plea for help and sympathy. If someone is really going to leave, they will do so quietly and just disappear one day. For someone to have 25,000 posts and quit suddenly would be nearly impossible. I agree that he will most likely be back under his original screen name.

That does not sound like Andy's style.

But for the record, I'm Spacemule.

I was just rereading a muffmod thread, and didn't even realize he was gone until the last couple posts.

Hope it is the hot sun and hot women theory. :cheers:

Back