Who thinks lakeside53 (andy) is still here?...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is andy posting under another user name?

• Yes

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • No

Votes: 96 75.6%

• Total voters
Or I will put up a youtube of me whacking a crankshaft, that would do it!

I don't think a video of you whacking your crankshaft would be appropriate on this forum, Fish.:cheers:

Sure do miss Andy's rebuild pics:cry:....He could really make those old saws look great.

I think he might read this forum some, but he wouldn't post in secret.
He was already cloaking his presence so you didn't see his name as one of the members viewing a thread, so you'd never know if he was reading the same thing you were reading.

What am I going to do I just broke the flywheel on this 076 prying on it with a crowbar?
If that was not bad enough I thought it might run faster if I used straight gas in the saw but was surprised when it quit which is why I was prying on the flywheel so what do I do?

If that don't work he ain't here lol:cheers:

Why do pnw'ers use tiny saws lol.

What am I going to do I just broke the flywheel on this 076 prying on it with a crowbar?
If that was not bad enough I thought it might run faster if I used straight gas in the saw but was surprised when it quit which is why I was prying on the flywheel so what do I do?

No, no, no...use an impact wrench on the flywheel nut to loosen the piston. You can't seize a piston twice, so now that it's broken in, you can stick with the straight gas. But now you need to replace the flywheel.

To get the broken flywheel off, just back out the flywheel nut until it clears the threads, and then whack it with a ball peen hammer.

I truly think you don't know jack(or Andy) :poke:

Just not his style.

^^^
I agree.

If you read his posts over the years, he did show signs of burnout....with good reason(dealing with newbies like me:dizzy:). I think he had 'nads to go cold turkey and I hope he is enjoying life............that's what it is all about!

RD

Maybe Andy is hanging out with Fourpaws.....I hope I wasn't the final :newbie: straw for Fourpaws, if so I was just joking around Josh, I'm sorry.....:confused:

After all ArboristSite is the best chainsaw site on the net!:)

There is little doubt that it is, so I forgive the few short-comings, just to have fun......:jawdrop:

Andy sure isn't doing an undercover job - if he was back he would say so!

Last edited:
No way. Andy shoots too straigt to be pulling that game. The only guys under cover are the ones that are banned. They love to hate this place, yet read everything some of us write. What a joke.

I once thought that some of the banned ones really were good guys - a few sure are (just stepped on the wrong foot), but the number on that list has been shrinking lately, after learning more about some of them (on other sites, Email etc)......:givebeer::givebeer::popcorn:

Last edited:
I dont see all the fuss, I never really got into much with Lake I would miss Thall or Fish way more.

...but the number on that list has been shrinking lately, after learning more about some of them (on other sites, Email etc)......:givebeer::givebeer::popcorn:

They sure did show their colors didn't they? Stepped on their own toes me thinks. If only you could see the PMs that were sent to me from their fearless leader!:dizzy: Nothing less than bullies desperate for all the glory.

They sure did show their colors didn't they? Stepped on their own toes me thinks. If only you could see the PMs that were sent to me from their fearless leader!:dizzy: Nothing less than bullies desperate for all the glory.

Yep there are a few that have a ego problem!

I don't think a video of you whacking your crankshaft would be appropriate on this forum, Fish.:cheers:

Sure do miss Andy's rebuild pics:cry:....He could really make those old saws look great.

:ices_rofl::ices_rofl::ices_rofl:

I was very inspired by many of his threads and learned alot from the advice, especially on the oldschool Stihls, however we all move along at some point and dwelling dosen't change things. alot of great advice here in the archives that could teach other's for years to come.

Another "builder" was declared a genious here, and then put down badly - as far as I know he still make some of the best modded saws around.....:givebeer::givebeer:

Another "builder" was declared a genious here, and then put down badly - as far as I know he still make some of the best modded saws around.....:givebeer::givebeer:

Are you referring to "HIM????" Was he the moderator here too?????

The one that knighted me?? Instigator of the round table!!!!!!

And the pension that comes with it!!!!!!

Are you referring to "HIM????" Was he the moderator here too?????

The one that knighted me?? Instigator of the round table!!!!!!

And the pension that comes with it!!!!!!

He never was a mod as far as I remember - you probably are thinking of Dennis - but he used to host GTGs (probably invented them) - with Sedanman as the chef.:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back