Who thinks lakeside53 (andy) is still here?...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is andy posting under another user name?

• Yes

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • No

Votes: 96 75.6%

• Total voters
Because riverrat made that his signature. All of his posts have that at the bottom.

LOLOLOL!!!!! You cant Imagine the laughs we got over that.....

Some people actually thought he was some kind of Pseudo Super Moderator,, with incognito mystical powers,,,

It was all in good fun and originally intended to Razz him for correcting me,,,,

LOLOL!!! Everything from My crummy mathskills to my Techno Dunce first few attempts to Post a Picture,,,,, and we drank many a lieter of internet beer!!!!!! :givebeer::cheers::givebeer::cheers::dizzy: Micro Brew,,, no less

Yeah he even razzed me for drinkin budwieser,,,, LOLOL!!!!

Then While I was on my Rivers Great PNW Chainsaw adventure Thread, I had the pleasure to meet him and his charming wife Cindy,,, ande we hung out for a couple a three days and we worked on Saws,,, and drank lots of good Micro brew,,,, then a bunch of us from on here all met up @ Sequim Washington and took in the Logging show... it was great,,, we drew straws to see who would get to hep Rotax Robert run the Predator!!!!!! (after the main competition that is)

LOLOL!!!!! And guess what,,, I dont drink much Bud any more,,,,

I like good dark porters and Hiefwiezens Mirror Pond, Fat tire Walking Man IPA!!!!! Etc, Etc :cheers::givebeer: see it starting all over again....

Last edited:
So that's why he left...

...he's gone to Husqy!!:taped:

:jester: (actually I think this was his favourite really)
Last edited by RiverRat2; Today at 04:33 PM.

attachment.php

The one with the husky hat on,,,,

He is as straight up a guy as you would ever want to meet,,,,
and as smart as they come,,, I have may more Pics when I get some time Ill post a few more,,,,

Yup...but watch out for that guy with the Stihl hat and the suspenders. :D

You're talking to the dip- #### muffler builder from ohio. You know the guy who's mufflers fall apart at the weld.
Or the complete jerk muffler builder if that helps..........if not
the biggest post reporting rat we ever had on AS
or the jerkwad muffler builder that was trying to sell gb bars at cost until gb won't even to sell to him anymore...
you know.........the typical vermin that sneak in here even though they say they wouldn't bother, banned jerks that we can't detect......you know what I'm sayin?

:notrolls2:
I wasn't thinking about Wojo at all - I never considered him a "builder".

The one I was thinking of was further back in AS history, and I think he quit without being banned (but not sure)......

Last edited:
I'd kinda like to hope he comes on and reads a little, I know I couldn't just quit cold turkey. I would be shocked if he were posting under an alias though...If he is reading this one then Hey Andy, we miss ya:cheers::cheers:

I wasn't thinking about Wojo at all - I never considered him a "builder".

The one I was thinking of was further back in AS history, and I think he quit without being banned (but not sure)......

Yes I know Niko, I think you were talking about Ed. I was actually addressing the guy (troll) you were actually answering, in that particular post.

I still have the 2 saws Ed did for me, and I'm quite happy with them :cheers:

I talked a few hours with Andy when I bought the 064 he made this thread about.

http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=61178&highlight=064

All I can say is that he is a blast to shoot the breeze with. We never discussed payment for the saw until I told him I want to get it paid for to ease my mind. He said "Just send me a check, and the check and saw can cross in the mail". How classy is that?

I was thinking of selling that 064 because i have three big saws now, but I dont know if I could actually do it.

I hope Lakeside is having a blast at life, and Im very grateful for all he taught me, as well as his never ending patience and loyalty to his life/hobby!

All I can say is that he is a blast to shoot the breeze with. We never discussed payment for the saw until I told him I want to get it paid for to ease my mind. He said "Just send me a check, and the check and saw can cross in the mail". How classy is that?

I was thinking of selling that 064 because i have three big saws now, but I dont know if I could actually do it.

I hope Lakeside is having a blast at life, and Im very grateful for all he taught me, as well as his never ending patience and loyalty to his life/hobby!

Thats cool.

I never talked with Andy by phone, cus I didnt want to bug him, but we emailed some, and I have his old 084 with the step flange repair. Super guy for sure.

Yes I know Niko, I think you were talking about Ed. I was actually addressing the guy (troll) you were actually answering, in that particular post.

Wow, me a troll? no way.

And I talk to any all the time. He is over on another site right now doing a Racing saw build. Not sure why he left here, but he agrees that blojo mufflers do suck.
turd.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, me a troll? no way.

And I talk to any all the time. He is over on another site right now doing a Racing saw build. Not sure why he left here, but he agrees that blojo mufflers do suck.

Well, at least part of your post is right......:agree2:

Actually not Ed - it was Dan, ask J.Walker about his current work. :)

I don't know how the status on Ed is by now, but the last I heard was not promising (illness +++)........:confused:
His web-site has been down for a year or so.

Last edited:
Actually no, it was Dan, ask J.Walker about his current work :) - I don't know the status on Ed by now, but the last I heard is not promising (ill +++)........
:confused:

Sorry to hear that about Ed.

Dan Henry? I got a 372 by him too. Still runs good, here it is from '03

attachment.php

Last edited:
Doubt he'd post under a different name...however there have been a few newbies around in the last few months that have caused me to wonder.

Back