Who wants to go in on a 54 gallon drum of VP SEF94 Fuel?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've priced a 54 gallon drum of VP SEF94 small engine fuel for about $9.86/gallon. I want 10 gallons. I suspect Fatguy and Andyshine77 will want 5 to 10 each. I need some more guys to pitch in to make this doable. Who in the area wants to go in together on this? I will not ship it, and you'll need your own containers. I'm thinking I'll be picking it up the last week of the month.

have you ever tried stabil in your saw gas to see how it actually holds up in a saw thats sets around a lot.

Another alternatic here, is to simply buy it in 5 gallon pails. That would make it a lot easier to handle and transport. You also wouldn't need your own metal containers, knowing that it will store better in metal. The price difference is $49.30/5 gallons vs $57.50/5 gallons. What's your pleasure?

I sure would like to if you were closer. Do you think I could ship you an empty 5 gallon jug, and you could ship it back full? hahaha No doubt USPS wouldnt mind!

i take it that all your gas stations have went to ethanol gas. i am lucky enough to be able to get gas without ethanol less than a mile from my home.

Yeah I have 4 stations within 5 miles of most of the roads I travel on so I don't even have to go out of the way to get non ethanol. If I was closer I wouldn't mind having it to put in the saws when I go to work for a couple weeks at a time and don't run them.

Like I said Brad, if you get it before Christmas you can count me in for 5 but I won't be there until June after that.

mdavlee: I have to drive to TN to get non ETOH fuel.

What part of Tn you driving into? We might be close enough to have a mini GTG.

Brad, do have any place that sell gas on lake or big river for boats.
I think all sell non-E gas here for boats and the have premium gas.

But guess you are looking for long term and maybe more go :)

TT

Last edited:
Can't you buy that in 5 gallon containers? I buy some from a neighbor that has a dyno shop and he'll sell a gallon out of his 5 gallon container?

Can't you buy that in 5 gallon containers? I buy some from a neighbor that has a dyno shop and he'll sell a gallon out of his 5 gallon container?

Another alternatic here, is to simply buy it in 5 gallon pails. That would make it a lot easier to handle and transport. You also wouldn't need your own metal containers, knowing that it will store better in metal. The price difference is $49.30/5 gallons vs $57.50/5 gallons. What's your pleasure?

Yes. That's probably what I'll end up doing. Not everyone already has metal 5 gallon cans, and would be much easier to handle and transport.

Back