Who will be at TCI?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DadF

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Who's gonna be at TCI and is there someplace that the users of this "friendly" site can meet and maybe get to know each at least by face(I can't remember names worth a hoot!). I've never been there before so have no clue where anything is. I'll be there with the PU Forestry class.

I'll be there! I really look forward to these shows, even if I am working. I've been meaning to create ArboristSite name tags for you to print out, so you can identify another AS member. Maybe tonight.

I'll be there hanging out mostly with Greg at the GRCS booth helping out
Look forward to seeing you all there
Frans

I'll be getting in on Tuesday noon. Mahk Adams and I will be helping to set up the climbing demo tree.

The presentation that I'm doing with my cousin Paolo is on Thursday @ 2 pm. Other than that, I'll be floating around the show floor.

I'll be @ the SSA meeting on Friday afternoon too.

See you on the Constellation!

Tom

I'll be there Fri and maybe sat???
I'll be the guy that looks like this------->:Monkey:

<---------------------------------------------or him :D

I'll be there too!

I will be there. However, between climbing the rigging at the USS Constellation, and maybe doing some climbing at Druid Hill Park, I might not be spending that much time at TCI!!!

See you all there!

love
nick

Definitely going, but Friday only. Need to see and hear what Erk Brudi's all about in person, and hear him stretch our envelope a little. Visit the trade show to see what's out there, and to learn more about stretchy cabling fri. night. I may reduce crowns a LITTLE less if I cable more...

Stopping in Richmond to work Isabel followup Wed-Thurs and Fri-Sat, so will have a coin or two to blow on pubs and other tools. Look fwd to seeing if some of these posters look as idiotic as they sound on this forum:D Rocky I already know about; he comes close in person to his e-persona, Brian the Brash.

Will be like the honey bee in a field of sweet flowers.
Assisting, Dolmar, Red Max, and an Arborist display.

I'll be there; and badges

I'll be on the Expo. I'm taking Thursday and Friday off from work all day, but I don't think cruising the Expo floor will take two days. Tom sent me the schedule for the climbing tree. I want to spend most of my time there. However, anyone who wants to break away and do something else, let me know.

Sean, thanks for thinking up badges. One of my ideas was for a way to distribute them. Probably easiest would be for someone who'll be working a well-known equipment supplier's booth, but I don't want to volunteer anyone else. My idea would be for those of us who have color printers to print out a half a dozen sheets or so, and buy a handful of Sharpie markers. Anyone seeing anyone else with an AS badge could go up to them and introduce themselves. Give the new person half your remaining badges and pens and repeat. Kind of a binary recursive tree algorithym, so to speak.

Anyone want to get together in a group for dinner or bar-hopping? Let me know what kind of food you're up for. Little Italy(http://www.livebaltimore.com/neighbor/little_italy.html or http://www.littleitalymd.com/) is great for Italian food, and has restaurants with big dining rooms for groups. Fells Point (http://www.fellspoint.us/ or http://www.livebaltimore.com/neighbor/fellspt.html) has lots of bars to stroll between. Both can be just a long walk from the Convention Center and downtown hotels, or a short water taxi ride.

Let me know if I can help.

-Kevin

Well my real name is Alois Llewellyn Mandragorin, but everyone laughs at that.

I'll be there, but the vendor I work with will not. So I'll be hanging out between seminars. I bought a gold pass this time, so I can get lots of sleep between the latenight bull sessions.

Originally posted by John Paul Sanborn
.....so I can get lots of sleep between the latenight bull sessions.

So that is what the kids call it in Wisconsin.....here it is called beer:p

My real name is Forrest - just put that on there.:D

Actually, no tag needed, I like to be incognito.

Last edited:
I am tring to work it out so I can go. If I go, first thing I do is by RJS a beer of his liking. He desirves it. I know I like to rag on his relies to people but, I know he knows his stuff and I read his posts eager to learn.
I hope I meet you all.

I get to go this year. I hope to meet more from the web. See ya there!

Louie Hampton

Make that a Root Beer for Brian, or maybe an O'Dooles. Like a number of us, he don't drink no more.

For the most part I have one or two a week, on average, if that.

Probably a few more then that during the show, since I won't have to work the next day....

bump.

Hey JPS, maybe you could make this one a sticky also? So everyone will see that they can get an arboristsite badge.

-Sean

Originally posted by seanlarkin
bump.

Hey JPS, maybe you could make this one a sticky also? So everyone will see that they can get an arboristsite badge.

-Sean

yeah, I like that idea, then i can keep it there for a month or so so I can see Brain whine about stickies again !!!!

Back