Who's number one around here?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fish used to be straight. He was even a star when he was good looking before he gained 200 lbs. Overseas, he was even in commercials.

Only the Shadows knows

Dbabcock

Yous shos nuff puts ones on Tonys Marks.Saysing he is whos he ants.

Wuss yous talkin about a duncky

Fish has always had a great sense of ha,ha.
I once asked him what the syptoms of aids was. He replied, I think it's a queer pounding in the arse.
John

Angel--Fish

Gypo

You guys have gotten things all mixed up Fish is not gay He is a Angel Fish.You find then on the east coast---- Fish must be a transplant on the west coast.

Did you know the two canadians that called them self hells angels on the hogs that was posted earlier If the slim one on the hog had had been leanding on a tree that was cut down I would have trouble in telling that he was not a ABORIST SITE member!!!:rolleyes:

You all do not read very well, I was accusing my replacement
of being gay..
I mean, buggering Llamas is one thing, but being gay???...

This is me making a world record cut with my 3120 KD through a 6 inch rotten piece of Bulgarian Bugwood (the official state tree of New Hampshire) in .07 seconds.

Hey Reanimator,

Perhaps here is the first or second serious reply to your reasonable question:

1. Start with a saw no bigger than 55 cc with an 18 inch bar. Your choice of brand. If you smoke a cheapie there is more than likely probable cause (you messed up) then you can move up the line with the added knowledge. For the first few months, cut timber no greater than 16-18 inches in diameter if possible.

2. Seek professional help starting out (not a shrink, a professional arborist). Maybe a dealer or a pro in your area. Maybe one of the expert yahoos in this group (despite their alleged sexual preferences they know their stuff) who resides locally to you could spend some time getting you started. If one obliges, have an abundant supply of a reasonable lager kept cold for the fee. As or me, I started alone at age sixteen. I am lucky to have the use of most of my limbs and organs (better the vision goes than the old joystick).

3. Spend the extra C-note and get GOOD PROFESSIONAL CHAINSAW SAFETY gear. Chaps, boots, helmet. Gloves? Pick a good name brand. Besides protecting yourself, you'll draw chicks since you'll look professional, and tough.

4. Don't invite your group of throttle happy redneck friends to cut with you when all they want to do is show off their saws and race to see how many trees they can fell simultaneously. Besides raping your timber, they will drink all the "reasonable" cold lager you had reserved for expert instruction. If you attempt to entertain pros from this group sans the requisite libations you will be sorry.

5. On the other hand....TRY NOT TO CUT ALONE. Bring along an observer at least. Ideally, (she) will be a fine scantily-clad knob-gobbler who will treat you to a delicious fried chicken dinner atop a red-and-white tablecloth after your (initial) work is done.

6. IF you are able to succeed in #5 above, please submit your story to the group so we can figure out how to do it too (the student...becomes the teacher). Be verbose and provide as many details as possible. A digital camera (and tripod) is a must in this business.

Regards, good luck, and happy holidays,
Dr. Hackemoff

Hi Reanimator, first rule, never take instruction from a tree climber unless you want to be one. Generaly they know nil to nothing about their saws, except of course the ones that frequent here. You will note that the duller their saws get the longer the wood becomes.
John

Why would anybody invite a group of throttle happy redneck friends to cut with when all they want to do is show off their saws and race to see how many trees they can fell simultaneously. Besides raping your timber, they will drink all the cold beer ???

MY thought is because thats the way it's supposed to be done.

Latest posts

Back