Who's number one around here?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doug, where is the picture of the two dubs felling the same tree.
Even full moon Cahoon cant say he's done that, and how could he, being a putz and all.
John

Here's one that is probably pretty close to what you had in mind. I used to know these two guys who were tutored by Chainsaw Marty a few years ago. Last year, I had them come up to Flurryville to cut down a few trees. They worked great as a team. Talk about big cojones. On a related note; check out the size of the condom the guy on the right has in his back pocket. I wish I was as manly as these studs.
I'm going to go right out and buy a mule.

Gypo and I have worked out this great system for falling trees.
Although since my saws are somewhat faster than his I usually end up putting in all the back cuts then Gypo comes by and takes the face cut. Still this method does work out well and is OSHA approved.

Start with one of these. The trick to purchasing one of these is as follows.

Go horseback Riding on annual Turkeytrot

Get Drunker than 700 indians while riding

Come back after ride, enter auction and start bidding on stuff you have no idea what to do with or need.

Pay 15 times the real value of one of these.

Last edited:
one thing about it . u set for mountain travel. u couldnt throw that sucker off the side of a mountain. course it helps
if hes broke to ride.:)
great big fella i knew ,john shannon, won a pretty goodsize black bear in a card game ,,about 40 miles from home.
he went home and slept it off .got ready to go to wk on monday, he was puttin on what he needed in the truck . dam bear woke up and was pissed.
john was 6ft 8 inch ,but that was one time he had to have helpfrom his crew.
course they told on im .:)

I was doing a search for the chevy forwarder and surfed this one up. AHH the good old days when we got along. Here's a good read for some of you new guys here. It's hard being a minion for Lambert but somebody's got to mop the floor.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back