Why do you list chainsaws in your sig?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Why do you list saws in your Sig?

• Total voters
The "honor" needs to go to the Mac 110, the lowliest saw on the list.

I know many people have contempt for the 110, but it still starts and runs more than thirty years after I bought it. :clap:

I'll see your Mac 110 and raise you a Stihl 115L......I pulled it out of the box it has been in for 20+ years, gassed it and it started on the 4th pull....:cheers:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I believe in equal opportunity. I have equal contempt for both of those. LOL

personally im proud of what i own and i like to share with others, also i enjoy reading what others have as well, it shows similarities and differences between the chainsaw guys. all those pole answers are way out of the ballpark of why most ppl list their saws in the sigs and we dont need the attitude, some do, some dont, easy enough to distinguish and end of story.:givebeer:

This is arborist site, should I list all my cats names instead?

Let me say this, listing saws in sig is good because if I have a problem with something, I can usually remember who has what and it makes it easier to find answers.

Exactly why I do. These forums are built(for me at least) so you can learn. You learn about the saws you have(or want to have!) from the people that own them or have run them regulary. No bragging rights or one up manship is intended from my end. I've picked some really nice saws by asking guys questons about saws in their sigs.

We think alike.

I list my saws in my sig because my 357SIG alows me to do it.:clap:

attachment.php

I like Sig's also and have several. Although, I'm kinda partial to my 210's. They may not chamber the greatest cartridges but, you can't beat them for quality/accuracy from a factory gun.

I show my favorite saws that I own in my signature to show what saws I represent, I have many others. It shows a bit of personality and like others have said it also represents a source of knowlege since I own them and prabably work on them.. I've had a few members ask questions regarding some of them. Just my two cents. Gotta represent Yo!! I think the Mcculloch be the shiznit...at least to me.:chainsaw:

Back