Why do you list chainsaws in your sig?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Why do you list saws in your Sig?

• Total voters
Why all Neg choices in the poll?

Why all Neg choices in the poll? You didn't give me a choice in your poll so I will not vote.

I list my saws I'm currently using because I can. Not all are listed. I've gotten comments on some of them.

An option could be:

10. Sig....what's that?

Dan

Last edited:
because most other people seem to, and I don't want to be the odd one out...

I've had the MS180 for a while but didn't feel it was worthy of listing on its own, people might laugh at me! Once I got a worthy saw, why not list it?

cheers,
Joe

This is arborist site, should I list all my cats names instead?

Let me say this, listing saws in sig is good because if I have a problem with something, I can usually remember who has what and it makes it easier to find answers.

I suppose it also adds a certain amount of credibility, shows you know what you're talking about. For example, if I posted for help on a MS880 that wouldn't start and two people answered, out of the two below whose advice am I going to take first?

Answer 1: owns 2 066s, 1 MS880, 1 090, numerous other Stihls

Answer 2: owns a wild thing, and a Mculloch

go figure...

I just list my work saws. The ones I use either daily or on the weekends for fun. There's no need for me to list them all. Not only would it take up too much room. But not all of them are complete or running. :spam:

This is arborist site, should I list all my cats names instead?

Let me say this, listing saws in sig is good because if I have a problem with something, I can usually remember who has what and it makes it easier to find answers.

Mid-Night
Spooky
12 Pack
War-Lock
Kitty -Spike
Cinnamin
Bullet_Boy
Boots
Domino
Snow-Flake
Rusty
Cutie-Pie

I Have Cats.
cats = No mice.
No mice = No snakes

I hate reaching down for a chain........and it crawls away!

:chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw:

Lots of reasons

I suspect some guys are hoping that a shed filled with bada55 chainsaws will compensate for a lack of endowment in some other area.

But then, it could be I'm just jealous because I don't have a shed filled with bada55 chainsaws...

I suppose it also adds a certain amount of credibility, shows you know what you're talking about. For example, if I posted for help on a MS880 that wouldn't start and two people answered, out of the two below whose advice am I going to take first?

Answer 1: owns 2 066s, 1 MS880, 1 090, numerous other Stihls

Answer 2: owns a wild thing, and a Mculloch

go figure...

Going by your philosophy I guess I should list the couple dozen Stihls and Dolmars then. :dizzy: I just don't see the sense in it. You can tell who knows their stuff by reading.
Look at 04ultra, Thall I know those guys has tons of saws by reading and know their stuff plus have class too.

Back