Why No Love for Stihl 034?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're lucky and sell it on ebay they will buy it and you'll never hear from it again. If you're unlucky the buyer will cut all his firewood with it then demand a refund because the saw wasn't as advertised and you'll have to refund them and may or may not get your saw back..
I thought I was the only guy having that luck. I had one return in three years (200+ saws), till last week. I had 3 in five days. An MS250 that wasn't big enough and never cranked despite the fact it came back with grass and dirt in the clutch and cover. A 390xp that left with a blue coil and came back with a black coil, and a first time saw owner that could not crank a MS660 without flooding it. Now I think I have another return in the making from another newbie buying a MS660. I had no problems re-selling homeowner sized saws but now that I have gotten a large supply of timber saws I am dealing with idiots. An occasional email from a satisfied buyer goes a long way but lately its not making up for the silliness.

Back