why the kombi system?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been looking at this system for a little bit and have decided that my stimulous check will be spent at the local Stihl dealer on the kombi system.

I personally think that the real bennifit for the consumer that if you have the system and the power head fails you only have to buy the new power head and you still have the rest of the system. I think this is very consumer friendly.

I have been looking at this system for a little bit and have decided that my stimulous check will be spent at the local Stihl dealer on the kombi system.

I personally think that the real bennifit for the consumer that if you have the system and the power head fails you only have to buy the new power head and you still have the rest of the system. I think this is very consumer friendly.

Are you gonna give it a stage III?:cheers:

the problem with that would be worrying if the rest of the componants could handle the extra power. You know a bar and chain can but what about the drive shafts and such? I think it might get a little clean up , but that would be about all.

That's no problem. Just bring the broken attachments to Andy separate of the powerhead, and angrily shake your finger at him.:greenchainsaw:

How would the blower work on a KM110R? I have an SH85 that just doesn't quite cut it any more. I struggled with the non adjustable carb for years, finally replacing it, but it doesn't have the juice it used to. I think running it lean for years took its toll. Would the kombi blower and 110 be an upgrade to a new BG85?

I love the way the trimmer and brushcutter work on my 110. The edger seems a little taxing on the powerhead. If I go really slow, its OK. This is on about 600 feet of edging that had NEVER been edged before, maybe it will get better as I groom it better.

Latest posts

Back