"Wicked Work Saw" customers and friends please read this announcement

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A group of us here in pa are praying for her while in surgery. Hope all goes well.

Thought and prayers to you and yours. I can be a tough road, we went through it 7 years ago and so far all is well. I wish the same for you.

She is out of surgery and in recovery. Dr says he believes he was able to remove it all but since what she has is so rare and has a high reocurrence that they are going to discuss her case at the drs tumor conference next week to decide what action to take as far as radiation treatment. Right now he hopes that a low dose localized treatment will kill any microscopic cancer left hiding. For the moment my best friend, my life long companion ,my beautiful wife will be back and going strong in a few weeks.

She is out of surgery and in recovery. Dr says he believes he was able to remove it all but since what she has is so rare and has a high reocurrence that they are going to discuss her case at the drs tumor conference next week to decide what action to take as far as radiation treatment. Right now he hopes that a low dose localized treatment will kill any microscopic cancer left hiding. For the moment my best friend, my life long companion ,my beautiful wife will be back and going strong in a few weeks.

That is great news!

That's great to hear Terry...
Tell her we was all prayin' for her...

Will keep her in my prayers. Glad to hear she is OK for now.

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back