Wife holding a chainsaw thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Mam,

I was brought up to be a Gentleman, but it's kind of when you see a couple people looking up. You just can't help but look that way.

Sorry, she stay's ten foot from the chainsaws, but now splitting wood, she kinda likes....

attachment.php

I put up a pic of my wife and her sisters here a few years back, but since it wasn't chainsaw related, well........

They "moved" it........

It was a pic at her family reunion, they had just won the "tug of war" contest....

Last edited:
Fish, I don't think I there was a chainsaw in that pic though I am not certain. I could not get my eyes to scan the whole pic.:msp_biggrin:

I do not have a pic of my lovely wife but recently she came with me to a swap meet. We were heading for the gate and I had a saw in each hand and some bars under my arm when I found a site with a nice little Micro. I bought it and my wife agreed to carry it to the car. I cannot count the number of funny remarks she got from good old boys asking what she was planning to cut, etc. Needless to say it cost me.

Al.

this is my g/f runnin my jred 630. she was trimmin her lilac bushes cau
Code:
se last time i did it, i cut em all

Good pics guys(and gals!)... I have to say that some of these women put me to shame! Only skidder I get to run is my quad and occasionally Dad's Ford 8N! I didn't get a chance to snap any pics of the wife with a saw today and not sure its going to happen soon. She's carrying precious cargo right now with baby #3 so learning saw basics is not high on her priority list right now(Crazy I know:msp_tongue:). One of these posts did remind me that she has helped me run the splitter numerous times. She's no priss. I'll get a pic of her on a saw one of these days! I did catch "Iron Man" sneaking through my backyard though! I had him weld up a log cradle for the splitter while he was in the 'hood.
downsized_1022111730.jpg

I'm in the same boat as Mike. Wife would not run one but my oldest does humor me from time to time.

attachment.php

Don't have one with the wife....but here is my little girl with her saw from her uncle on her first birthday last year. I figure her technique is okay since its a Husky...when she steps up to a Stihl we'll work on things.

Don't have one with the wife....but here is my little girl with her saw from her uncle on her first birthday last year. I figure her technique is okay since its a Husky...when she steps up to a Stihl we'll work on things.

I like her clothes. That's the problem, orange saws just don't go well with pink, or many other colors. Saws should come in more colors, or be of a color that won't clash.

Thats great! I removed the safety tip on mine lol

Back