Wife spoiled me... What did you get?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my best friends got me this. Some of you will get it ( @dancan). I think there might only be a handful if that in general circulation.

9ADBC4E6-F48B-494C-BA17-D98C6BF0B813_zps3bngdlqq.jpg

That's awesome! TPB is hilarious.

But if I remove the forearm brace and the buffer tube touches my shoulder, that is legal. Good thing it only touches my bicep.

Wounder if it is legal to fire a "rifle" without the buttstock against my shoulder? "Proper Use" is a joke.

It's a total crock of you know what. The "ATF" opinion is totally dependant on how that individual examiner interprets the law on that particular day and how the moon and stars align and what they had for breakfast.

But if I remove the forearm brace and the buffer tube touches my shoulder, that is legal. Good thing it only touches my bicep.

not technically... I said this when the brace became "legal" with the first aft letter about shouldering it didn't change the classification of it, but if you look at the ATF's designation/description of a pistol. It clearly states intended to be fired from one hand... Lets face it, an AR pistol isn't really a pistol, I don't care what anyone says. A pistol is a Glock or 1911, or a revolver. That's why I didn't jump on the bandwagon. Everyone thought they had a legal no-tax stamp SBR... I fell into it and bought one too, but only to use strapped to my forearm. :dumb:

From ATF's Definitions:

"The term “Pistol” means a weapon originally designed, made, and intended to fire a projectile (bullet) from one or more barrels when held in one hand"
"The term “Rifle” means a weapon designed or redesigned, made or remade, and intended to be fired from the shoulder and designed or redesigned and made or remade to use the energy of the explosive in a fixed metallic cartridge to fire only a single projectile through a rifled bore for each single pull of the trigger."

http://www.atf.gov/content/firearms/firearms-industry/guides/gun-control-act-definition-pistol

Who shoots pistols with one hand? I'll let anyone shoot my S&W 460 try that and will see how it turns out.

I will only shoot this strapped also, might be a PITA to carry concealed tho........heh

I better just strap the thing on when I go to bed so if needed it is easily accessible, not sure how my wife will like it.

I didn't say I agreed with it. i don't shoot pistols one handed. they must be referring to gangsta style

We bought a house, so I didn't have to go shopping for the wife. We agreed that the home was gift enough. Shopping for the rest of the family was my usual.......seafood boil. This was one of 3 "table loads".

Attachments

• boil.jpg
    boil.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 31
We bought a house, so I didn't have to go shopping for the wife. We agreed that the home was gift enough. Shopping for the rest of the family was my usual.......seafood boil. This was one of 3 "table loads".
That looks great, especially with the beer next to it. I might have to give that a whirl this summer when people are over camping out. I've got a big outdoor 2 burner stove, steamer pots, tables and newspaper. Heck I'm half way there!

This is what we do for Christmas dinner every year. This years feast was 10 lbs of King, 7 lbs snow, 4 lbs shrimp and mussels. Last year I added Lobster, but found out that I am the only Lobster connoisseur. Was an expensive mistake, but delicious.

Latest posts

Back