Windsor bar info?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blowdown1

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where I can find good cross reference or application info for Windsor bars, particularly models that may not be current?

Their site leaves a little to be desired. They don't even list the 359 (or the 55 Rancher which uses the same tail design).

Can anyone tell me what this Speed tip model fits:
Windsor #160750STA 3.8" .050"/1.3mm 60DL

If that table is to be trusted, and I think it is, it seems like the correct letters for small Husky mount, which the models you mention use, is CJL.

Doh! I just figured it out. I knew I needed a CJL. The 07 in the number refers to a bar mount style. I missed that since I was looking for a alpha code, not a numeric. It would be nice if there was consistency in how all these things are noted.

Thanks guys.

What model do you need a bar for? I have some new windsor, sanvik and husky bars. Might be able to help
Bob

Hey Blowndown,
Checked through the bars here. I do have 16,18,20 in the husky bar line. Also I do have 2 in the windsor /sandvik brand for you saw part # 18CJL50STA . These are all new with replaceable tips.
Let me know what you need I can get them out to you.

Latest posts

Back